Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darius 2.24.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Darius   2.24.12 Empty
PostSubject: Darius 2.24.12   Darius   2.24.12 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Darius

{Restlessly pacing my rooms, I mull over the information Tohrment had delivered. Fucking hell. Not bad enough Zsadist has refused to follow the order to move in, now Phury's gone missing as well. What is it they say about twins? Thick skulled as they are, I'd always pegged Phury to be the level headed one. Sure as fuck wasn't Zsadist. Shit, wasn't like we were really looking forward to having to sleep with one eye open when the Brother finally got his ass in gear and took up residence in the mansion with the rest of us. Regardless, we need ALL the Brotherhood together. The nightclub bombing drove that nail home. Divided we were targets, prey. The stacks upon stacks of Glymera paperwork piled on my desk spoke of the need for unity. Dozens of civilians gone missing in the last few months. The threat upon our race is palpable. Yeah, a new ForeLesser was in place. Confirmed and making himself right at home here. Tohrment's rotation schedule is helping to cull the influx of new lessers, but nothing is slowing down the inevitable war machine of the Omega. We were lucky enough to get out of that attack with the Brotherhood intact. Won't be as lucky next time, if we give them that chance.}

{Growling with impatience, I yank open my door and take the steps of the grand staircase two at a time, blowing past Fritz and the doggen who're busy with preparations for Last Meal. Bursting out the front door, my stride taking me around the mansion to the thickly forested grounds, cutting to the right down a path that leads to an outbuilding. Originally intended to be staff quarters, all those years ago, I've turned it into a private sanctuary. Vain hopes that our King, Wrath, would someday take up his position and become our monarch. The strongest of us, the last pure blooded vampire whose lineage was clearly inked in his own skin. It was here that I found myself, alone and in utter silence, moving through the finely appointed rooms while my mind tossed around strategies and burrowed for any possible ideas of where to begin to search for Phury and Zsadist. Two down was bad enough. Having to focus ourselves on bringing them back, rather than hunting down the menace, was unacceptable. Until they're both back, and we're all on the same page, we're stagnant. Dead in the water. The civilian deaths will continue unabated unless we're all in this together, ready to knock skulls and come up with a plan of action. Dropping into a Sixteenth century French chaise, I toss one leg up as I lay back. Drawing from deep within, trying to work out the best way, the best where… to begin.} #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Darius 2.24.12
Page 1 of 1