Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ForeLesser 1.19.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

ForeLesser 1.19.12 Empty
PostSubject: ForeLesser 1.19.12   ForeLesser 1.19.12 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:17 am

Damien sat at the darkened booth nursing a drink he had no intention of drinking. The jukebox pounded out song after song. He glanced at his watch, again. He was late. Damien hated tardiness. Or in this case, flat out late. The meeting was supposed to have been twenty minutes ago. Just when he had decided to leave and count the meeting a bust, his contact slipped into the booth opposite him.

Damien glared at him, saying nothing. His albino eyes pierced the man in his seat. It had the required effect.

“Sorry I’m late. I had to take care of a few last minute… things” came the lame excuse.

“I could give a rat’s ass about your…things” Damien said. “Be late again, and it will be the last thing you do.”

He didn’t miss the menace that oozed off the ForeLesser and was wisely careful. Even at his height of six feet two, the albino gave him the creeps. He flagged down a waitress and ordered a Seven and Seven. “I was doing recon on some of the subjects you listed. Apparently they were not aware of your time table.” He slid a slip of paper over to Damien. “I think most of those listed will fit your needs. I’m still working on three others.” He leaned forward for emphasis. “The whole bunch are mean son of a bitches. You sure you want to get involved with them?” He set a five dollar bill on the table.

Damien narrowed his eyes. “I’ll take my chances” he said, saying nothing more.

The waitress returned with the drink. Taking the bill and noting that Damien’s glass was still full, she moved on to other customers.

“Your requirement of ‘talents’ narrowed the pool. I came up with six total.” He took a swig of the seven and seven. “The three I talked to tonight are interested. Not on board yet, but definitely interested.”

“What are their hesitations?” he asked as he idly ran his finger over the rim of the glass.

“Money. They want to see something up front.”

Damien smirked. Money. The least of his worries. And theirs. If that was their only concern, they were just about his. He looked into the burly man’s eyes. “How much longer for the other three?”
“Give me another two or three days. I’ll know by then.”

“You have two.” He stood up, preparing to leave. “They’re either in or out. I can’t wait longer than that. Tell them money isn’t a problem.”

Damien turned and headed for the door leaving the man alone with his thoughts. #BDBB
Back to top Go down

ForeLesser 1.19.12
Page 1 of 1