Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wizard 1.5.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

The Wizard  1.5.12 Empty
PostSubject: The Wizard 1.5.12   The Wizard  1.5.12 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:38 am

Sitting tall in the saddle of the warhorse, it's coat a shade of black that rivals the void of the emptiness of Phury, I coax the stallion to a halt at the edge of the hazy, smoking ruins that mark the border of the wasteland where I reside. Skeletal fingers wrap around worn leather reins, my robes falling around me in tatters.

A wicked smile tugs at the corners of a cruel mouth as I count back the days since my unwilling host has chosen to NOT indulge in his precious escape of red smoke. Over two weeks, of that I'm certain. –

Chuckling darkly, bloodshot and shadowed eyes peer across the landscape. All seems to be in order, the draw of fates has kept my captive audience in a state of denial, self-loathing and on the edge of madness. - Perfect! Just the way I like it, mate! You're doing a brilliant job keeping me in line, if I do say so myself! Bollocksed up and knackered is the key to your success, m'boy! –

Giving a bony 'thumbs-up', I bark out a dry laugh before digging my heels into the steed's sides, picking up an easy trot as I wander the borders of the wasteland. My eyes always sharply on the lookout for the cracks and crevices I'll exploit... when the time comes. –

Back to top Go down

The Wizard 1.5.12
Page 1 of 1