Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phury and Wizard 2.21.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Phury and Wizard  2.21.12 Empty
PostSubject: Phury and Wizard 2.21.12   Phury and Wizard  2.21.12 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:52 pm

Phury
{Stepping out of the shower and grabbing a couple of the plush Egyptian towels hung up for my use. Quickly wrapping one around my waist and using the other to try and get some of the water out of my matted hair. Catching my reflection in the antique mirror above the marble sink, even I was surprised at the face looking back at me. Days of little sleep, less food and too much smoke had left me looking drawn. My skin feeling tight across my bones. Ironically I looked much more like my twin, Zsadist, than I really wanted to think about.

Taking the heavy-duty comb off the sink, I walked into my room to sit down on the bed and TRY to get some of the knots out of my hair. It was times like this that I was sure my brother had the right idea with his buzzed skull trim. Matted hair was such a pain in my fucking ass. As I painstakingly worked the comb through the thick strands, one small section at a time, I tried to keep my mind on nothing but the music softly playing and the tugging movements of the comb.

But not having been into my stash of red smoke so far this morning, I couldn’t keep my thoughts from returning to the pre-rolled blunts in the baggie on the expensive night stand. Realizing that I was going to need just one in order to calm myself and focus on just this most basic task. God, Torhment was right. I really needed to get a grip on my shit. Reaching for a fatty and my lighter, I am immediately comforted by the rich smell of chocolate and coffee that I’ve come to crave.}

WizardOfPhury
-Strolling over the smoking and charred grounds, my boots kicking up puffs of ash as I turn my gaunt features toward the music Phury's currently playing. A vain attempt to keep me at bay.- Now you're insulting me, chap! Where's the aria? You and I have business, m'boy.

-A sinister chuckle, raspy and harsh flows forth, leaning against a blood stained boulder to cross my arms over my chest.- Not giving a fuck-all about your brother there, now are ya? Sittin' here on your ass, preening that mop atop your noggin'.

Phury
{Not at all surprised that the Wizard has made his appearance. Hell the fucker seemed to be inside my head more than I was these days. Grinning to myself, hope he enjoys himself IN there, 'cause I sure as hell don't. Not even looking up from my task, resigned to our endless round of inevitable conversation} Aren't you a ray of fucking sunshine this morning.

WizardOfPhury
-Flashing a morbidly bright grin as I nod, the tatters of my robe moving in the ever-present draft of the Wasteland- Indeed I am, 'bout bloody time you put down your ciggies long enough to clear your head. Thought you were tryin' to put me on a permanent holiday!

-smirks- Living the high life now, are we? Good, good lad. Take those bright lights while you can. I'm quite certain Zsadist will be just fine out there. -nodding seriously, raising a skeletal finger to rub across the scar that's appeared to distort my upper lip- You sit and while away the days, viddy a bit of telly, shoving the food those fancy doggen prepare down your gully-wut and drown me out with your beloved constant hazy days. Not much use to anyone now, are ye?

Phury
Permanent holiday, for you? Now doesn't that just sound nice...{Still avoiding looking at Mr. Wizard, concentrating on yet another section of matted dripping hair} You now. I may have finally reached the level of miserable where noting you can possibly say will harass me any further. {Sitting back and giving this a bit of thought as I finish the blunt and automatically reach for a second} You'll get no argument from me today. Zsadist and I have been doing this very same dance, for what 180-200 years, and we are right back to where we've always been Me the pathetic one searching, him the tortured one hiding. {smirking to myself} Got to love it.

WizardOfPhury
-Straightening from the boulder, my boots scuffing up dust as I make my way toward you. Leaning in, husk dry lips brushing against your ear, I whisper slowly.. carefully enunciating each word- Then why are you still here? You know you can't save him, he doesn't want you to and you bloody well know it. Might as well put yer Gulliver to use, take that shiny bit o'metal you never put to solid use and do us all a favor. As much as I relish your sunshiny rhetoric each and every waking moment, you and I both know your Brothers would be better off. Not to mention your TWIN Brother, Brother. Without your bothersome, ever fucking insistence on assistance... you know you're a daily reminder of what he was supposed to be, how his life was supposed to turn out.. he might snap to if you were out of the picture.

Phury
{Lying back onto the bed I finally get a look at the Wizard. His wasteland a perfect reflection of my soul. Listening to the words of my only constant companion. Maybe I'm just tired. Maybe it's just been long enough for even someone as thick as myself to finally "get it". But his words make sense. It is very clear that I am the cause of all the misery I've seen around me over these long years. Weighing the words I've heard hundreds of times, a decision DOES need to be made. Things really can't continue. Hell, even Tohrment is having to baby sit me on a simple fucking patrol. But end it? I have to see my twin one last time, face to face. HE can answer that question for me, He is the one I've most wronged. But for my part...I am now certain. I really do have nothing else..I am nothing else. #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Phury and Wizard 2.21.12
Page 1 of 1