Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ForeLesser Tortures Phury 3.19.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

ForeLesser Tortures Phury   3.19.12 Empty
PostSubject: ForeLesser Tortures Phury 3.19.12   ForeLesser Tortures Phury   3.19.12 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:39 am

ForeLesser
*Damien stood over his captive with a sense of satisfaction and increasingly excited interest in what was going to come from this. No one had ever had a Black Dagger Warrior at their disposal, and he, Damien, ForeLesser for less that two years, had already managed to capture one of the elusive brothers. This was going to go far in helping him reach his ultimate goals.* Let’s get this party started, shall we? *Damien asked, and quickly reached over and ripped the duct tape off Phury’s mouth.

Phury
{Damn! Having duct tape suddenly removed smarted like hell. I moved my mouth a few times to help relieve the sting but wasn’t going to give the smelly Bastard the satisfaction of saying a word.}

ForeLesser
*Ignoring the lack of response from Phury, Damien continued speaking his monolog of plans while walking around the table,* As you are my first Brotherhood ‘volunteer’, I will be performing some tests to learn exactly what makes you tick. How things go from here on out, depends greatly upon you. *He stopped, looking into Phury’s eyes.* The more questions you answer for me, the less I have to find out by other means.”

Phury
{I followed the movement of the ForeLesser as well as I could with my eyes. The strap across my forehead making it impossible to turn it enough to keep him in view at all times. Trying to keep all emotion off my face and stay as calm as if I were resting on a chase lounge back at the Mansion. Thinking to myself... information about the Brotherhood was what this little snatch and grab had been all about. Fat Chance Buddy. I won’t be telling you shit.}

ForeLesser
*Damien walked over to a nearby bench, switched on a light and looked over the variety of tools laid out upon it. Taking a heavy metal mallet he returned to Phury.* Now, first question... we’ll start small, shall we? *he said, holding up the mallet.* How old are you?

Phury
{Answering silently inside my head, old enough to know better than to to talk to white smelly strangers. Unable to keep the hint of a smile of the corner off my lips.}

ForeLesser
*Pausing to give his new play toy time to answer the question, it was clear Phury was intending to be difficult. Sighing for dramatic effect,* Very well, I see you weren’t paying attention. *Without warning, he brought the mallet swiftly down on Phury’s right hand, smashing the bones in the fingers that were curled into a fist.*

Phury
{The pain of feeling my fingers shatter caused me to groan loudly and arch a much as possible against the straps holding me to the table. Tears watered my eyes and I shut them tight and clamped my teeth together to keep from uttering a sound. Holy Hell, this guy was fucking crazy! Panting through the pain and trying to stay focused on what the asshole was still running on at the mouth about. I was slowly able to overcome the initial blast wave of pain and roll along with the waves now flowing up my arm and into my shoulder.}

ForeLesser
Rule number one, no answer or the wrong answer gets you pain. *He looked at the mangled hand.* Bear in mind, even if you don’t tell me what I want to know, your body will. And don’t worry, all is not lost. We’ll see how long it takes your body to repair itself from this little owey. *Damien moved the broken fingers, causing more pain.* I’ll tell you what, just to show you I’m a nice guy, I’m going to set the fingers for you. And if you heal like I think you do, you’ll be good as new in hardly anytime at all. *Damien spoke to Kellan.* Mr. K, go get some splints will you? And when you set them, make sure to get them good and straight, *he said with a smile.*

Phury
{Opening my eyes I watched the movement of the mallet, a new feeling of dread spreading through me. The ForeLesser seemed as relaxed as if he were having tea with the ladies.}

ForeLesser
*Bouncing the mallet from hand to hand in full view of his captive.* Since your silence has already forced me to begin a little experiment in healing, what do you say we make it even more educational and add a couple of slightly larger bones to the equation, hmm? Believe me, I hate to do this, but maybe when I come back tomorrow you’ll be a bit more willing to have a conversation. *Moving swiftly to the other side, he brought the mallet down on Phury’s forearm with enough force to break both bones below the elbow.*

Phury
{As my bones shatter from the blow, the rush of pain hits my weakened mind with the force of an army attack and blessedly sucks me down into the velvety blackness….}

ForeLesser
*Seeing the Brother lose consciousness was a disappointment, still it was a successful first meeting. Yes, very successful.* Mr. K, see that these get splinted as well. *Tossing the mallet onto Phury’s chest he went back to his office to document today’s beginning.* #BDBB TBC
Back to top Go down

ForeLesser Tortures Phury 3.19.12
Page 1 of 1