Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tohr Meets Rae 3.12.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Tohr Meets Rae   3.12.12 Empty
PostSubject: Tohr Meets Rae 3.12.12   Tohr Meets Rae   3.12.12 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:56 pm

Tohrment
Turning my collar up to the cold and damp, I stroll the streets of Caldwell in my search for my lost brothers Phury and Zsadist. Heaven’s Angels must be weeping torrential tears this evening. It’s a night not fit for even the Lessers to be out. Head bowed to the elements, a chill runs down the length of my spine as the rain runs down my neck, soaking my clothes. And yet, I walk in my never ending search for those I call Brother…and friend. Feet sloshing through puddles, curses falling from my lips as a chill makes my body shudder, until I realize my path had taken me to steps of the coffee shop, Delights After Dark. I stand there a moment, looking inside the window at it’s owner. She is such a beauty with her shock of red curls and green eyes. The weather must have kept people away as she is alone, reading a book at the bar. I reach my hand out, twisting the knob and walk in…the bell above the door chiming as I stand on the welcome mat, dripping wet. Nodding to the patroness, I walk over to the bar stool and take a seat. “Might I bother you for a towel, Miss.”

Rae
Sitting at the bar of my Coffee Shop I stare down at the book that I have been trying to read for the last half hour. The words seem to jump all over the page and I just can not focus on them properly. All this because I have to feed. I am getting to week to keep this up and I decide that tonight I will have to feed. I will be able to close the shop early. The weather is bad enough to keep the customers away. So I should just use the time to go out and feed. Once again I try to read the same paragraph but it is of no use. Hearing the doorbell chime I look up from my book almost fall of my bar stool. The man entering my shop is large. Very large, I have seen him before in the past with his friends but now that he is alone he seems that much larger to me. I collect myself and try to hide my nerves as I lean behind the counter to grab a towel for him. His impressive size is overwhelming but his easy smile sets me at ease some. I shove the towel across the bar for him to take and take a step back. Not sure what to do next I decide to treat him like any other customer that would enter my store. “Goodevening Sir, would you like a cup of coffee to chase away the chill?”

Tohrment
Smiling easily to put her at ease. She appears to be a skittish little thing. I’ve never seen such a frail looking civilian. Lovely beyond belief, her hands graceful in motion, I notice the slight tremble in them and her efforts to conceal it. “Coffee please.Black if you will.” As she turns, I admire the slim neck set upon slender shoulders and a long back. Indeed, a true beauty of our race. She turns back, cup of coffee in hand and as she is about to set the cup in front of me, the trembling of her hands become more apparent. I hear the soft gasp leave her lips, just before she drops the cup to the floor, shattering it’s contents. Her hand reaches out to her head as she sways on her feet. I jump the counter and take hold of her arm to steady her. “Are you unwell, female?”

Rae
As I wait for the coffee to brew I try everything to control the shaking of my hands. I waited to long to feed and this is the result. I take a deep breath and take the coffee cup turning around slowly trying to stay on my feet. My head is swirling and the world feels as if it has tilted on me. I feel my fingers fumble with the cup but they will no longer work as I want them to. I gasp out a breath and feel myself starting to lose consciousness when suddenly I am held up by 2 strong hands. I try to focus on his face but nothing in my body works as it should anymore. All I can do is mutter a week “I’m fine” before I sag towards the floor.

Tohrment
Catching the female as she swoons, her slight weight barely registering in my arms. I feel a sense of alarm as her face pales. And that is when I feel it…her hunger. This female starves and has been too long without blood. Carrying her to the couch, I lay her down gently and then turn to the front door of the coffee shop. I lock the door and flip the closed sign and lower the shades, blocking the world out and think to myself…am I really about to do this? In all my long years, I have never fed a female. I take a deep breath and return to the female that is barely conscious. Kneeling on the floor, I place my hand at the nape of her neck and raise her. “Female…open those eyes for me. You can do it.”

Rae
I try to climb out of the dark fog that is surrounding me and feel something soft below me. I am on the sofa but have no clue as to how I got there. I feel something warm at my nape and realise it’s a hand, holding up my head. I hear someone telling me to open my eyes but I am not sure that I can. Giving it my best effort I try again and stare into the deepest Blue eyes I have ever seen. One could get lost in those eyes. I look at his mouth and see his lips move but just can not make out the words. I try and sit up but my body simply refuses to cooperate. With my last effort I try and roll away muttering how sorry I am.

Tohrment
Smiling softly as she apologizes to me, her hunger clawing at my insides, my instincts to provide for her riding me. “Have you not a male to feed you?” The thought of her being half starved has me biting back a low rumble from my chest.

Rae
Struggling to stay conscious I stare at him not sure how to answer his question, and not really wanting to tell the truth. “I feed when I can. I did not think I would need to feed so soon. A mistake on my part.” Looking at his chest instead of his eyes I try and ignore the hunger and pain in my body, hoping he will not ask any further questions.

Tohrment
Furrowing my brows at her avoidance of the question. “Female…answer me! Do you have a male?”

Rae
Knowing the male in front of me will not cease until he has his answer I give in and answer reluctantly. “No, I do not.”
Tohrment
Sighing softly, knowing her answer was going to be no, and knowing she is far too gone to feed from my wrist as her need is great I pull her to my neck and give her the command to feed only to be met with her slight struggle and her whispered ‘No’. Doing what must be done, I bring my nail to my neck and slice deep, the blood running freely, the scent triggering her instinct to feed. I feel her fangs sink into my neck as I grind my teeth together to force myself not to moan out the pleasure of her lips there. I tilt my head to the side as I begin to enjoy her slight pulls at my throat. I place my hand at the back of her head, forcing her closer. “That’s it female…take all that you need.” I close my eyes as she complies with my orders.

Rae
As I feel my head being forced towards the vein in his neck, I try to struggle in hopes of not having to do that which is so desperately needed. My control is about to break. Seeing him open the vein at his neck I feel my control snap like a rubber band and sink my small fangs into his flesh. I am no longer in control, all I can do is swallow in large gulps and savor the strong blood as it flows down the back of my throat, trying to get more I pull myself on to my knees and try to get closer to him, make more contact however possible. I can not stop the moan that leaves me as I settle myself in his lap and drink with hard pulls. His blood is so strong, so sweet, like a potent sweet wine. I can feel myself get stronger with each draw from it. I am lost in the taste, knowing I can not stop myself from drinking until I have quenched my hunger completely.

Tohrment
Her soft growls and purrs has me on edge, and when she climbs in my lap, I am helpless to not hold her gently there. I tunnel both of my hand into her beautiful hair and inhale her essence into my lungs. I have never allowed a female to feed from me and had no idea it would be like this. So sensual, so powerful. I force myself to sit there, still, when all I want to do is grind my hips. The correlation is not lost to me. The insertion of fang and the fluid transfer, mimics the sexual act of intercourse. I feel a moment of bereft, when she pulls out her fangs, followed by a thrill as she licks the fang pricks closed. With my hands still grasped in her hair, I pull her back slightly and stare into her glazed green eyes for a moment, lost in them. “Tell me your name!” My eyes zero in on her tongue as she licks away the life giving blood from her lips that came from my veins.

Rae
Slowly I withdraw my fangs from his flesh and lick the 2 small punctures to stop the blood from flowing. I lean back and sit up, still in a daze, head still spinning from the potency of this civilians blood. Or is he civilian? His blood was so strong that It makes me think that perhaps this might be a brother but I can not be certain. I stare into his eyes for a moment, notice the soft smile hovering around his well formed lips and for once in my life I do not feel scared of worried. Something I have always been with other males. This male does not take, he gives and asks nothing in return. He has no clue as to the gift he has given me this day. I stare into his deep blue eyes and smile softly. “My name is Rae. May I ask your name in return?”

Tohrment
Caressing a thumb across her pinkend cheeks that were pale only moments ago, I take pride in knowing I am the cause for the color that is there now. “I am Tohrment, son of Hharm and I am glad to know you.” The soft smile she offers, payment in full for the blood she received. Letting my hand fall from her skin, I ease her from my lap and smile softly when she realizes where she had been sitting. I rise to my full height and bow slightly to her. “Dawn approaches and I must take my leave.” Looking to the door wistfully looking back into the brilliant green eyes of the great beauty sitting before me. “Thank you, Rae, for the coffee. I will be back soon.If that will not offend.” I look to her with raised brow, waiting for her answer, holding a bated breath.

Rae
I feel myself lifted and placed on the sofa. I did not even realise I had crawled into Tohrment’s lap. To stunned to feel shame about it I look at him as he bows and asks me If he is welcome in my store, should he wish to visit again. I smile up at him. “I sincerely hope you do visit again soon Tohrment. It would not offend, you would be most welcome here at any time. I am most grateful for your …help. Know that you are always welcome here and that your money has no worth. My shop is always open to you.” I bow my head in respect realising that this honourable man most surely must be a brother, and should be treated with as much respect as he has shown me.

Tohrment
Taking her much smaller hand in my own, I place a kiss upon her wrist, about to swipe her memories of me, when I realize…I want her to know me. Bowing low in respect to this stunning female, I turn to take my leave. When I reach the door, I turn my head to take one last look before I go. “Don’t forget to lock up when I’m gone.” Closing the door slowly, I raise my collar to the rain, and this time, I don’t mind it so much as I dematerialize to the gates of the Mansion. #BDBB #FirstEncounter
Back to top Go down

Tohr Meets Rae 3.12.12
Page 1 of 1