Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wrath confronts Murhder-The Pastry Thief 3-12-12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Wrath confronts Murhder-The Pastry Thief   3-12-12 Empty
PostSubject: Wrath confronts Murhder-The Pastry Thief 3-12-12   Wrath confronts Murhder-The Pastry Thief   3-12-12 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:37 pm

Wrath
WHATTHEFUCK! I will slaughter that motherfucker! [my growls tore through the room rattling the windows covered with shutters. i took the grand staircase three steps at a time, ice rolling down my spine picturing my brothers neck in a noose. With a crash, his bedroom door willed open, my colossal self strode in, shitkickers taking me over to the lump on the bed. I growled, eyes flashing behind the shades I wore. I reached down palming Murhder's throat shaking him awake violently] Get the fuck awake, Mur so i can kill your ass!

Murhder
-Yeah, he loved the pit for two reasons. One not a lot of frilly fru fru shit like up at the mansion, two, it was secluded from the other brothers and very little chance of being messed with. Perhaps that was why he slept so fucking soundly, his snores echoing over the walls the crash of the door opening barely registered to him. It was the fucking huge fist around his throat and the shaking that caused him to open bloodshot sunset eyes and grab Wrath 's arm with both of his fists- wh...th...fuck...

Wrath
[With fangs bared, i got into your grill almost getting a contact high from the stench of booze rolling out of you, my fingers twitched to tighten. Retribution was fucking needed!] Didn't I tell you just yesterday to stay away from MY shit, my brother? [I gave a warning shake, his head bobbling] Fritz informs me you, MOTHERFUCKING YOU ate my walnut pastry fuckingthings! [Ivories elongated as I released my tight grip] put your fucking pants on and face your death, brother.

Murhder
-Taking in a long, desperate breath as Wrath released him, he sat up with a hoarse growl- what the fuck are you talking about? What walnut pastry things? -eyes suddenly light up- are there any more? -reaches over the side of his bed and snags his jeans-

Wrath
[not wanting to be blinded more from the nasty sight of Murhder's naked ass I paced away, still growling to myself] you're calling Fritz a liar now? [I narrowed my eyes pointing a long finger] I kill lessers all night, I wanted a shower and pastries made for ME [I advanced until I could see the red bloodshot of his eyes] better talk fast, brother. Before bones get to snapping. [I scrubbed at my face. This fucking place, playing house, was making me crazy]

Murhder
-pulling on his jeans as he stood up from the bed, he tucked and growled as Wrath moved closer- did they have your fucking name on them? -Surely that wasn't a confession, but damn they had been tasty-

Wrath
[I hissed, baring fangs once more, my voice got real low real fast, inked arms folded over my chest staring you down] from this point on, you can assume everyfuckingthing has my cocksucking name on it, you feel me? [I jammed hands into my pockets]

Murhder
-grumbles as he fastens his jeans- I wouldn't admit to the cocksucking...

Wrath
[My lips twitched slightly at the corners] fuck you, Mur. Don't touch my shit again!

Murhder
-running a hand through his hair he grinned- or what, your panties gonna be in a wad again? I know what this is...you're still angry about "her" aren't you...in the old country...-nods- I'm right am I not?

Wrath
[I kept my face impassive as I paced with heavy shitkickers until I was nose to nose with you, cold radiating out of me that you'd DARE speak that shit to me. I switched to the Old Language, my voice dark, menacingly low firing off in your face until my point was made. To keep your fucking mouth. shut. about shit best left forgotten]

Murhder
-He listened nose to nose with Wrath, a small smirk on his lips. When the rant had finished he answered in his low accented English, nodding a small nod- that's what I thought..

Wrath
[As I fucking thought. This house was making me crazy. I growled rubbing the bridge of my nose] you owe me 8 pastries, fucknut.

Murhder
-low chuckle- you really want me to bake? -shaking his head on the way to the bathroom- this house must be making you crazy..

Wrath
[Flipping the finger over my shoulder to Murhder I strode from the pit back into the mansion. Fucking ass for bringing that shit back up again after all this time. I muttered, knowing strangulation had been my better option after all for my brother. I threw myself heavily onto a kitchen chair, my mind in the old country for a moment in a darker time, blood stained hands and....I shut that down and let a doggen dance to my attendance. Not with pastries though. Fucking thief bastard...] #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Wrath confronts Murhder-The Pastry Thief 3-12-12
Page 1 of 1