Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tohr and Phearsom 3.12.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Tohr and Phearsom   3.12.12 Empty
PostSubject: Tohr and Phearsom 3.12.12   Tohr and Phearsom   3.12.12 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:31 pm

Phearsom
*Grabs Elliot and my boot soleā€¦hops downstairs, past the doggen & through the kitchen. Runs out the goattie door, wriggles under the gates*
*Races into the woods... Elliot and the boot sole in tow*

Tohrment
[Jogs up the staircase to my room to look for Phearsom to give him the treats and toy I have shoved in my leathers]

[lifting the black silk bedspread to see if Phearsom is under my bed with no luck...I turn to the weapons room where Darius had his showdown with him earlier, seeing nothing in there but weapons and raisins, I shut the door and head to the kitchen]

[No luck in the kitchen either. Leaning my back against the door casing, arms crossed over my chest] Where the hell would a goat hide? [Shrugging, I head back to my room, little disappointed that I can find Phearsom anywhere, I lean over his pallet and leave him the wooden daggers I carved for him (lockerz.com/s/191924866) and the bag of goat treats I had to wrestle away from Murhder (lockerz.com/s/191925013)

[Kicking off my shitkickers and removing my shirt, I reach up and feel the lingering tingles of where Rae had fed from. [Completely blissed out, I reach for my belt, letting the leathers fall to my feet, kicking them into the laundry shoot]

Phearsom
*Returns from Albino GoatGang patrol, squeezes under the gates, runs in the goattie door and upstairs. Hops to Tohrment 's room*

Tohrment
Holy shit, Phearsom... you scared me. [pretending to jump] You are becoming quite fierce you know that?

[I try not to laugh as Phearsom prances in my room, like he were a brother.]

[Swooping him up in my hands, I carry him over to his pallet and show him his treats and his own set of wooden daggers.

Phearsom
*sees you, hops around happily. Drops acorns on your foot. Sits on the other one...bleats loudly*

Tohrment
[lowers you to the pallet and I chuckle as he picks up the dagger in his little mouth and tries to stab my toes]
And these [handing you a goat treat] I barely saved from the evil clutches of Murhder. He left a few for you though.

Phearsom
*proudly puts the dagger on my pallet, gobbles up the remaining goat treats happily. Sits back on your foot*

Tohrment
[scratching between his horns, his ears wiggle and his eyes close. Any happier and he would be tapping his hoof on the floor]

Phearsom
*wonders who ate the rest of the treats, eats your bootlace instead while resting on it*

Tohrment
Hey...can you keep a secret? [I laugh as he tilts his head to the side and bleats like understood me]

Phearsom
*loves secrets...has many goattie secrets!* Bleats more

Tohrment
[whispers conspiratorially to him] I met the most beautiful female tonight, but, [places my finger to my lips] keep it secret [wiggles the foot Phearsom is falling asleep on] Hey now...was my secret that boring? [grins as he goatie snores]

Phearsom
*Listens carefully. Sees you smiling a lot... thinks redhead must be good thing* [not a raisin!] *eats the other boot lace*

Tohrment
[Cradles you on my foot, trying to balance you as I rock you back and forth] [As he closes his eyes and starts to nod off, I continue to rock him and hum a lullaby from the olde country]

Phearsom
*rests head on the toe of your boot, closes eyes happily full of goat treats and now a warrior goat. Drifts to sleep as you hum*

Tohrment
[I lean over and pick up Phearsom and lay him on his pallet, yawning in the process] I'm tired to buddy. Been a long day. #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Tohr and Phearsom 3.12.12
Page 1 of 1