Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vishous and Phearsom 2.23.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Vishous and Phearsom  2.23.12 Empty
PostSubject: Vishous and Phearsom 2.23.12   Vishous and Phearsom  2.23.12 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:52 pm

Vishous
[Strolls free from twitter jail like a pro, rolling my shoulders as I demat back to the gatehouse]

Phearsom
*Ears perk*

Vishous
[grins wide, gloved hand falling to the side of the chair] Hey little guy... [wiggling my fingers]

Phearsom
*comes close to your fingers, looks up at you. Bleats*

Vishous
[diamond eyes meeting yours, I reach to brush the tips of my fingers between your ears] I heard Tohrment brought you home.

Phearsom
*wiggles ears happily...moves directly under your hand. Drops an acorn by your chair*

Vishous
[laughs heartily, stroking my fingers through your fur as I eye the acorn rolling near my shitkickers] That for me?

Phearsom
*Hops on the acorn, pushing it by your foot. Scampers back under your hand* Baaaaaa *stares at the glove curiously*

Vishous
[scratches gently beneath your chin, stretching my bare hand to snatch up the acorn.. resting it on my desk] Well, thank you!

Vishous
[laying my gloved palm against your side, stroking smoothly down your flank, wondering how the hell you got in the gatehouse]

Phearsom
*Feels warmth as you hand touches...wiggles tail. Knows where the tunnel leads now...bleats happily*

Vishous
[shaking my head, laughing quietly as to not draw the attention of my roomie] Y'know, you need to steer clear of Murhder

Phearsom
*Listens to your voice, follows your eyes over to Murhder * [Kitty giant!] *Rolls an acorn in his direction, scampers off*

Back to top Go down

Vishous and Phearsom 2.23.12
Page 1 of 1