Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wrath 1.29.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Wrath  1.29.12 Empty
PostSubject: Wrath 1.29.12   Wrath  1.29.12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:50 am

[I let my brothers play Suzy homemaker, I could hear them clucking like hens above about rooms and what meals they wanted the happy little doggen to prepare. I tended to biz as usual. I still had a bomb happy lesser to track down and introduce him to my throwing stars.

Sundown I had my weapons strapped to me and I materialized in downtown Caldwell, a blast of terror riding my spine as I pounded the sidewalk, humans side stepping like crabs to get out of my way, all their emotions hitting me one after the other, fear was foremost mingled with sexual heat from females as they eyed me, I cut my eyes left behind the shades saw the tall piece licking her bottom lip like she could already taste me. I knew I could be up her skirt buried in pleasure in seconds, she wouldn't protest. My fangs throbbed behind my lips. Tempted. Nah, brunettes not my favorite fit. I strode by her, shitkickers stomping while I strained my eyes to pick out any pasty fuckers. None of their stench hitting me yet, I cut a right down an alleyway, sneered at a deal going down with a pimp and sucker handing over a palm full of ones. Cheap fucking Blowjob. I took a left onto Tenth, my body tense for a fight, I cracked my knuckles prepared for that first crunch of a lessers face. Nothing like breaking bones into a million pieces.

I sneered and carried on until a whine from behind had my hand slipping beneath my leather coat palming a throwing star as I rounded to be faced with... a fucking dog. My brows pulled down while he came to a halt in front of me, the furry ass hit the ground in a show of obedience. What the fuck. I narrowed eyes expecting a human owner to follower the mutt from around the corner.

When the alleyway remained just him and me, I crouched down to get a closer look at the golden Labrador. His tail thumped against the ground as I gave his muzzle a scratch] Hey boy, you lost huh? [lips twitched, amused, as the mutt shook with excitement with every stroke and pat I gave him. Dog wasn't a stray, was in good condition, but wore no collar. I cast my weak eyes around the darkened alleyway yet again expecting to see humans looking for him but felt no emotions nearby. I gave him a two handed rub over his ears as he leaned heavily into my thigh, I let go of a rumbled laugh, fucking mutt was quaking with vigor for attention.

I rose to my full height, the sandy colored animal whining, gave my leather covered leg a nudge] got biz to do dog, feel me? [my hand skimmed the top of his head again] I'll be seeing you, boy. [And just like that, the canine got to his legs and took off, stopping at the corner of Tenth, gave a bark in my direction and disappeared out of sight.

I rubbed at my jaw, lips still tilted upwards. Fucking weird mutt. With a spin I headed off too, I got my head back in the game with a roll of my neck. I wanted to have a row of jars back at the tomb tonight before I headed to Darius’ place..] #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Wrath 1.29.12
Page 1 of 1