Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wrath 1.18.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Wrath 1.18.12 Empty
PostSubject: Wrath 1.18.12   Wrath 1.18.12 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:38 am

[Leading by example was a fucking pain in the ass. I crashed down onto the bed in Darius's basement, having growled it was to be mine. I'd moved into the house first, no point in waiting or dragging ass. Shit had to be done, my brothers were right. Didn't have to like it though. And I didn't.

I scrubbed hands over my face knowing any minute now the too damn happy doggen would descend, a bounce in his step, asking if I needed anything and get that hangdog expression if I dared refuse.

Fuck. Me. This together shit was going to be difficult. I’m not a pack animal, I don't want to be surrounded with my brothers and all their hang ups and invisible demons that clung to them like a second skin. I had my own to brood over.

I willed down the lights until they were barely dimmed in the large spacious room. I tossed aside the shades I wore and still felt the stab of pain as the light penetrated my pupils. I swung from on top of the bed, too pissed off to attempt sleeping. I’d long since rid myself of the wrist cast and wanted back out on the streets, fingers itched to do some damage. I'd give this deal a week, I decided, as I paced the bedroom back and forth agitation riding my spine.

A week. If this living together shit didn't work, I was out of here. I was a warrior with or without my brothers at my back..]
Back to top Go down

Wrath 1.18.12
Page 1 of 1