Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Group BDBB SL 12.25.2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Group BDBB SL  12.25.2011 Empty
PostSubject: Group BDBB SL 12.25.2011   Group BDBB SL  12.25.2011 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Fore Lesser
It's beginning to look a lot like mayhem Everywhere you go. Take a look at the pansy men sparkling once again, with lollipops and golden locks aglow. It's beginning to look a lot like mayhem; Compliments of Fore, But the wickedest sight you’ll see is the carnage that will be on your own front door. … Enjoy the holidays boys…while you can. #BDBB Coming January 2012

Phury
{Laughing...just fucking laughing}

Vishous
[leaning back in my chair, balancing on the rear legs.. a wicked smirk pulling at my lips] Fuck, nice!

Fore Lesser
Laugh it up pretty boy....while there's still time. I have plans...BIG plans....almost there..

Vishous
[narrowing diamond eyes, exhaling a thin stream of fragrant smoke] As they say.. the best laid plans ...

Fore Lesser
Well...well...look who's decided to peek out this morning.

Vishous
Can't get enough of me, yeah dough boy?

Fore Lesser
Sorry, you're not my type.

Vishous
[fucking laughs, flipping my dagger end over end.. catching and tossing again] Well fuck, you're a great match for my blade

Fore Lesser
NOW who's dreaming?

Phury's Wizard
-Raises an eyebrow, a devious grin turning my lips- Off to a grand start this fine morning, chap! Will make for loads of laughs...

Phury
You AND a sick serenade from Fore Lesser, yep should have stayed in bed... Vishousis it 2012 yet?!

Vishous
[nods, stubbing out my smoke] Very fucking close, my Brother.

Murhder
-leans back chuckling- not long now my brothers

Vishous
[grins wickedly] Thank fuck for small favors, true.

Fore Lesser
Speaking of which.Lots left to do before then. BIG plans. It'll be fun. Well, at least for me. TT "Bro"!

Vishous
[growls low, narrowing my eyes] Phury, my man... any clue what the pasty fuck is talking about?

Phury
Did he just call me "Bro"? Oh, I am sooo gettin a piece of that.

Vishous
[smirks] Yeah, he did.. and you're gettin' yours after I get mine, feel me?

Phury
{Grins} Game on V. We'll see who gets the first piece of that shit

Murhder
-sips whiskey spiked egg nog- that would be me.

Vishous
[flashes a wide, fanged grin.. chuckling] We'll see, my man. Going to depend on who finds this fuck first. [grins wide, dropping a diamond eyed wink] Phury, you're on, my man. Care to wager on that?

Phury
{Barks a laugh} You know it. Loser takes Zsadist off the others hands for a month. High stakes or go home

Vishous
[barks a laugh] You're so fucking on.. that putrid bastard is mine, Phury. You can keep your twin.

Murhder
-takes another sip- again..that would be me

Vishous
[unrolling my tobacco pouch, fingers deftly rolling a fresh smoke] Admire the confidence, my Brother, true.

Phury
You heard that Murhder! Vishous, it’s a bet! That makes Zsadist is as good as yours.

Phury's Wizard
-drawing a skeletal hand over my chin, plastering a faux concerned expression on my face- Now why would you take that bet? You know as well as I do, mate.. you don't stand a fucking chance of nailing that big bad. -shaking my head slowly- Try and fail, m'boy

Phury
In order to fail I'd have to be taken down...wouldn't have to listen to your shit anymore..hey, win win for me

Murhder
gotta have the courage of your convictions brother -looks at Phury- you'll learn little brother

Phury
{Flips M the universal hand signal for Fuck Off}

Phury's Wizard
-chuckles darkly- Oh, my dear boy, haven't you learned? The depths of your denial only serves to keep things interesting. You know you're not going to stand a chance against this one.. why not sit back and let your brothers handle the heavy work. Roll one up and entertain us for a short time, won't you?

Phury
{Thinks rolling one..or two..sounds like a grand idea, time to make it so...} Later V, M....got things to take care of.

Vishous
[nods, picking up the remote to switch on ESPN, kicking long legs up to rest against the table] Later, my man.

Murhder
-takes a drink of whiskey and then egg nog, eyes on the TV- later
Back to top Go down

Group BDBB SL 12.25.2011
Page 1 of 1