Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BDBB Easter Treats 4.8.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

BDBB Easter Treats  4.8.12 Empty
PostSubject: BDBB Easter Treats 4.8.12   BDBB Easter Treats  4.8.12 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:25 am

Tohrment
Wishing Happy Easter to my Brothers Zsadist, Phury, Rhage, Murhder, Wrath, Vishous, Vhayne, Darius, and Phearsom

Rhage
Where's my candy mother fucker?

Tohrment
[Slaps Rhag_ upside the head] What...are you two? [clears throat] I left everyone candy in their rooms.

Rhage
*jumps up from my chair* For real? You gave me candy. *runs for the stairs* I'm so going to chomp on a chocolate bunny ass.

Tohrment
[pops a Marshmallow Peep in my mouth and wonder if Rhage will ever grow up] Mmm, I love peeps.

Rhage
*shouts out loud as I see my candy* Look at the size of that chocolate bunny. *rips the cellophane off and chomps off it's tail walks into the foyer holding my huge bunny and chocolate melted all over my mouth* Where's MY peeps?

Tohrment
[Walks somberly to Phury's room, I leave him a basket of assorted truffles from the Croghan Candy Kitchen, whispering] Be well my Brother.

[looks in horror as Murhder picks something off the floor and eats it.] That wasn't a chocolate egg, M. That was a Phearsom nugget

Vishous
[wanders past Rhage, gloved hand scooping up some Jelly Belly's as I head for coffee] S'up fucker?

Rhage
*punches you squarely in the shoulder* Give them back, fucker. Get your own candy.

Vishous
[takes the hit, laughing as I toss them into my mouth and give a wide grin] Don't get your panties in a wad, there are more, true.

Rhage
*points to your mouth* But those were my favorite. *tries not to cross my arms and pout but, I fail* Those were mine.

Vishous
[smirks, chewing thoughtfully] Want 'em back?

Rhage
*reaches my hand out* Yes!

Vishous
[swallows with a grin] Oops. [gestures around] I'm sure there are plenty of females who can distract you from that craving, feel me?

Rhage
*eyes narrowing to slits* You took what was mine, V. I only share my women, not my food. *growls low*

Vishous
[tosses Hollywood a bag of Hershey's chocolate eggs] Sorry princess.. didn't realize you'd bonded with your fucking candy.

Rhage
*snatches the bag of candies out of the air with flair* They were a present. *unwraps a foiled egg and pops in my mouth* and uh...thanks for the candy. *tosses you a couple of eggs even though it behooves me to do so*

Vishous
[grins, deftly unwrapping a chocolate egg to place at@CoffinGurl's lips]

Tohrment
[pets a sleeping Phearsom and leaves him his Easter Cake]

Phearsom
*wakes up to find http://yfrog.com/mmdt8ooj . Bleats happily and gobbles half of it up. Goes into sugar overdrive. Grabs earlier confiscated bag of fresh sausage balls and races through the woods. Leaves a sausage balls on the porches*

*Gobbles up the treats on @Neanyray13 's porch, bleats a thank you. Leaves an Easter sausage ball on the door mat...scampers off* #BDBB
Back to top Go down

BDBB Easter Treats 4.8.12
Page 1 of 1