Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vhenom 5.2.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Vhenom   5.2.12 Empty
PostSubject: Vhenom 5.2.12   Vhenom   5.2.12 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:43 pm

Screaming at the top of my lungs, music blaring in the background, I rip every painting off the wall, destroying the room. What do I fucking care...Father and Mahmen will pay for it. They will pay for everything. Everything!
I kick in the glass on the liquor cabinet and take a bottle of 50 year old Chivas Regal Royal Salute. Only the best for Father. “Fuck you Daddy.” I toss the bottle back, chugging and force it past my gag reflex, feeling the burn straight to my stomach.

What do I care they sent me away to the Penthouse in the city, a pitstop enroute to training with the Brothers. I'll make them all pay.
Laughing away the tears that fall down my face, tipping the bottle again. I'll show them all.

Looking at my reflection in the mirror. Narrowing my eyes at myself in the mirror. “I hate all of you” shouting,“I HATE ALL OF YOU!” shattering the mirror with my fist. #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Vhenom 5.2.12
Page 1 of 1