Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wrath and Murhder 4.4.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Wrath and Murhder    4.4.12 Empty
PostSubject: Wrath and Murhder 4.4.12   Wrath and Murhder    4.4.12 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:35 am

Wrath
[Back pressed to the wall, legs thrown up on the table top, fingers working smoothly sharpening blades with quick precision... while my black mood contemplated all the shit that had gone down recently with my brother]

Murhder
-kicks the legs of the chair he's leaning back in, sending him to the floor, catches the blade with a grin-

Wrath
[fangs bare in a lethal hiss, springs to my feet] don't fuck with me today, brother.

Murhder
-frowns and flicks the blade into the vacated chair, it vibrates with a hum- every one of you fuckers are assholes lately

Wrath
[Parks myself back on the chair, I palmed a blade and pointed it at you] And you're an asshole all of the time, my brother.

Murhder
-smirks- now you're just being a dick -points back at him with his finger before swigging from jug as he limps to the table-

Wrath
[Sharpens my blades, raising my brow behind the shades] dicks and asses. got something to confess there, Mur?

Murhder
Yeah...I'm gonna shove my boot so far up Z's ass for kneeing me in the dick that he's gonna be spittin' laces..-sits slowly-

Wrath
[lips twitched] You should know by now to stand back from Z. His hair trigger is punch first, ask questions later

Murhder
I should have choked the life out of the bastard when I had the chance. -takes the cold pack from the entering doggen-

Wrath
[Pulls the stone rhythmically over the blade until it was razor sharp] He got the job done, you can deal with a little ball ache.

Murhder
-still looks pale as he presses the ice pack to his groin- ball ache...not strong enough words. -hisses with the contact-

Wrath
[Grins watching my pansy-ass brother] I could ram my fist in your mug. Detract from the balls.

Murhder
-shakes his head- won't work...ball pain is like...motherfucking lava...like de motherfucking apocalypse

Murhder
-shakes his head- won't work...ball pain is like...motherfucking lava...like de motherfucking apocalypse

Wrath
[cracks a fanged grin] you should write fucking stories, my brother, with that over-active imagination of yours.

Murhder
-glances at the plate of food set in front of him- not imagining it..-picks at the grapes, suddenly serious- will..Phury live?

Wrath
[The smile dropped from my face fast as a ten ton boulder. uncertainty weighing heavy] Fuck yes, he will live. That male is strong

Murhder
-nods and thumps a grape around the expensive china- we are losing dis war Wrath..

Wrath
We lose, knuckle head, when there's no more of us left to fight [contains a growl] Until then, trap shut about losing. We fight.

Murhder
-nods again and looks up at the reluctant royal- yes Wrath..we fight. -continues to pick at the food-

Wrath
The cocksuckers will pay for what they've done to our brother [I made the vow low and deep, it rumbled out with force]

Murhder
-looking up once more as he shifts the ice pack with a wince- we have to take out this Forelesser..

Wrath
We find him [I said it as FACT. No hesitation that we'd rip his head from his body] Is Z down with Phury in the clinic?

Murhder
@BrotherWrath -growls a little- he was in de hallway yesterday..I don't know where de motherfucker is now. -stabs a grape with a dagger-

Wrath
Drop whatever the fuck issue you got with Z, Mur [I mashed teeth together] We get united to take this fucker out, ya feel me?

Murhder
-growls more- he thinks it's OUR fault you know...what happened to his twin..-eats the grape from the dagger-

Wrath
[I kicked legs up onto the heavy table top once more, slouching back] Isn't it all our faults, in one way or another? we moved here to be an army. To roll as one, as the Brotherhood. [I rubbed at the pain in my head] We can all take some blame for not seeing that happen. Z fucking included. [The dagger tapped restlessly against my thigh]

Murhder
-nods agreeing with that, thinking about the BDSM lessons from Vishous - True brother..perhaps more focus...-eats more-

Wrath
We move Z's fucking snarling ass into this house. Even If i have to drag him kicking and screaming like a pussy. Tohr can work his soldier shit [exhales slowly knowing our shit had to be put right. No other lesser could breech the Brotherhood again]

Murhder
-challenging brow arch- you know, there's a way to make him do what you want...sire...-he waited for the backlash-

Wrath
[The chair crashed to the floor in my haste to rise to my feet, stalking over to jab a finger in your chest] Shut. It.

Murhder
-His peach colored orbs met the unwilling king defiantly- you know you'll have to..your race needs it..

Wrath
[Growls filled with annoyance dragged up my throat. I stalked back to my blades] you're an annoying shit, you know that.

Murhder
-grins a small crooked grin- I'm de smartest fucker in de house..-getting to his feet, still holding the icepack to his crotch, he gives a little bow to @BrotherWrath before turning to go back to the gatehouse-

Wrath
[It gave me the scratch when Murhder was right. If I had to use my....teeth gritted...royal title to get Zsadist in line So be it] #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Wrath and Murhder 4.4.12
Page 1 of 1