Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phury Surfacing 3.15.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Phury Surfacing   3.15.12 Empty
PostSubject: Phury Surfacing 3.15.12   Phury Surfacing   3.15.12 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:00 pm

Phury
{Swimming… my first real sensation. Arms, legs, body all moving as one to seamlessly glide through the mist. Wait, can it be called swimming if there is no water? Flying might be more accurate then. But swimming was the only word that felt right, and my confused mind refused to release it. I am sure that I am no longer alone. My ever present Wizard has found me, possibly come to release me from this nothing mist. I can smell the smoke from the wasteland, feel the skeletal fingers sliding down my inner memories. Helpless to do anything as he finds something he seeks, and takes. I am not safe here. I have to find my way out. But all I see are foreboding cracks that lead to even darker places. I can not go there…I can not…awareness fades.} #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Phury Surfacing 3.15.12
Page 1 of 1