Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wrath 12.29.2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Wrath 12.29.2011 Empty
PostSubject: Wrath 12.29.2011   Wrath 12.29.2011 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:32 pm

[The smells of the London streets assaulted me. A place born of brutality for someone scrawny as me. I became accustomed to the beatings, the bruises, the pain. All that got me through the back breaking stable work was the scent of dawn, the sun on my skin, a sight my poor eyes took it in every single day. I longed for the day I would transition yet would miss that ball of fire in the sky. I needed to be a real male, not someone who cowered from a fist, I needed to avenge my parents, I swore I would do it, the anger bubbled beneath my skin until it was all I could think about. Yet I was fucking weak, a punching post for every male around, I hid, ate from garbage waiting for the day I would be strong enough, to be the male who should have saved my mahmen.

And then it happened. The crushing pain, fuck the pain so excruciating, I prayed for the darkness to swallow me, I felt my body stretch twice its size, incisors punching down into my mouth, sharp lethal throbbing taking the offered wrist as a desperate starving man, the blood thick sweet flowing in greedy gulps strengthening me while a thought flooded my brain. Finally I'd have my vengeance. Drinking more, the pain receding. Vengeance. Learning to walk with my new enormous body. Vengeance. week after week taking more blood, honing my skills, the black cloying thirst to kill mine enemy up front and ever fucking present. No one ever touched me again, I wore an air of destruction no male would dare to mess with. I'd become a walking talking killing machine. And that suited me just fine. My heart beating a mile a minute like some fucking pussy boy, I vaulted from the leather chair, weak eyes searching for what had careened me from sleep like a damn jack in the box and felt the reason in my mouth. Fangs all the way elongated throbbing, the nagging hunger clawing at my belly.

Fucking dreams. I growled low prowling naked around the steel warehouse, nightfall a few hours away, trapped, once more a tiger caged. I knew I'd have to check in with my brothers soon, it had been weeks, yet just like the hunger pulling at me I knew I would prolong that face to face meet too. I had shit to do, biz to see to and lessers to intro to my throwing stars via their intestines. No matter the time that had lapsed I still wore Vengeance as a fucking warm cloak pressing me on. I would kill every last one of those stinking fucks, if it was the last thing I did...]
Back to top Go down

Wrath 12.29.2011
Page 1 of 1