Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rehvenge 2.12.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Rehvenge 2.12.12  Empty
PostSubject: Rehvenge 2.12.12    Rehvenge 2.12.12  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:33 pm

Rehvenge
[Reclining in the high backed, plush leather chair that sits behind Rempoon's ornately carved desk, I fold my hands together at my waist. Odd, being in this room. Stranger still that I've so quickly adapted it to my needs and made this office my own. The blood-stained carpets have been replaced, no traces of the violence I'd unleashed on my step-father remain. The shellan abusing bastard was gone, for good. Never again would his words, fists or demeanor permeate this household. Of that I'd made certain.]

[Mahmen's wounds, bones and bruises have healed. Those that scar her memories I'm powerless to erase, although I can see her peering from inside her self-built shell. As each day passes, a bit more of the female I adore shows herself. My little Bells, resilient as only the very young can be, has rebounded and is blossoming day by day. Her infectious laughter and sunshine smiles never cease to bring me joy.]

[Taking a deep breath, shaking myself from my reverie, I straighten and turn my attention to the sheaves of paper that litter the shining, deep cherry surface of the desktop. Forms that require my final approvals, blueprints that must be overseen and adjusted to my particular specifications, city zoning and official palms to grease to bring my plans to fruition. Picking up the Mont Blanc fountain pen that sits at my right, I apply my signature with a flourish to each document, making amendments where necessary and jotting notations in the margins of the blueprints where my changes and additions are to be made. Capping my pen, I place the forms into my briefcase before closing it. The blueprints I roll and secure with rubber bands before resting them against the corner of my desk.]

[Standing to stretch, I pull my suit coat on before adjusting the cuffs of my tailored shirt. Taking the handle of my briefcase, gathering up the blueprints as I exit my office, a genuine smile spreads across my face as I walk down the stairs and toward the front door, nodding to the doggen who are cheerily dusting spotless furniture and sweeping gleaming floors.] Please let Madalina know I'll return soon. A few business matters to discuss first. [nodding] I will be home in time to dine with her and Bella.

[Taking my leave, I visualize my plans coming together. The scorched plot of land that the former Dark Desires nightclub sat is the perfect location to begin the foundation of the empire I have envisioned. A nightclub of epic proportions. The general public will flock for the trendy drinks, music, and ambience. The clientele that I know will frequent such an establishment will receive nothing but the finest... amenities. Gambling, women, men, drugs.. whatever the vice may be, it will be fulfilled. Once these documents are filed, stamped and approved, once the cash changes hands with the proper individuals, the work will begin.

The destroyed land has been razed, crews are ready and on standby for my word. Income will never be an issue for my family, or myself, again. Keeping the two separate may be the only difficulty, but I've dealt with worse. Much worse. Becoming a ruler of this empire and secreting it away from my family will be a piece of cake compared to keeping my dual nature hidden from those who would banish me to the colony. Only a matter of finesse and money. What one won't solve, the other will. Always. Such is the nature of the beast.] #BDBB

Back to top Go down

Rehvenge 2.12.12
Page 1 of 1