Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aftermath 1.14.2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Aftermath  1.14.2013 Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath 1.14.2013   Aftermath  1.14.2013 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:31 am

Tohrment

*Rolling over in bed, I wonder where my nurse Rhage is with my juice? Holding on my broken arm, I swing my legs over the edge of the bed.*

Rhage

*Strides into the room where Tohrment was resting with the tray Fritz had prepared* Here's your fucking juice. And some other stuff if you're hungry. It's all pretty good. I taste tested it

Tohrment

*Grimacing in pain as I take my juice* Why did you eat my food? *looks down to see a big bite taken out of my cheeseburger* Fuck Rhage, did you have to mess with my burger?

Rhage

I didn't eat it. I tested it *points to the plate heaped with food* I didn't touch that plate. Now eat Tohrment

Tohrment

You really suck at being Nurse Nancy Rhage. *Chomping a fry* How are the others? Murhder conscious yet?

Phury

Tohrment_ {laughing} Should have asked someone other than Rhage to bring your food if you wanted ALL of it.

Rhage

*flops onto the chaise by the window* I dunno yet. I've been here and down to the kitchen. Everyone's just waking up I think Tohrment

Tohrment

Phury You would think I would know that by now, true? *rubs my hand over my full belly* Damn, that was great.

Phury

{leaning against the door} Been back and forth to the kitchens so many times I lost count. Murhder is showin’ signs of waking up. Rhage It's Wrath I'm the most concerned about. Good thing he's too mean to die on us.

Murhder

-What the fuck was that pounding on his head? a jack hammer?...a moose? what the fuck? Groaning in his semi-conscious state, he tried to open his eyes but failed the first few times, only managing a growled- fuck...

Tohrment

*leaning my head against the headboard* That was way too close for comfort, Brothers. Too fucking close.

Phury

Finally, it lives. Hey M take it easy, you've had a hard night of it.

Murhder

-Hearing the distant words from Phury, he growled again, bringing his hand up to the bandage on his forehead- what?..

Phury

{Putting my hand on Murhder so he doesn’t get up} Stay down. Let me get Fritz and see what he's got to help you out. Don’t move man.

Murhder

-finally able to crack open his eyes, it as proably a good thing he couldn't see that the whites were as red as blood, his voice was like gravel, speaking to whomever might hear- what the fuck happened...

Phury

{Making another dash to the kitchens where Fritz has been running the first aide efforts like a general} Hey Murhder is awake

Fritz

*Directing the kitchen doggens* Marsha, be sure to cut those potatoes into one inch cubes for the soup. James, please turn down the stock on the stove. *Goes to supply closet and brings out more bandages and antiseptic. Sets them beside the sterile needle and thread* Sylvia, please get the lamb for the stew. It’s Wrath’s favorite. *Turns to Phury as he enters the kitchen* How are things going out there, sir?

Phury

Murhder's awake...what should I do now?

Fritz

*Hands Phury the towels, bandages and antiseptic* Take the antiseptic and bandages to V for Wrath. He will want to clean the wound again. *holds up a sling* Here is a sling for Tohrment’s arm. Murhder’s wound will need checking. Here is a needle and thread. *Puts those on top of the pile* Vishous needs it, but he won’t sit still until Wrath and the others are taken care of first. I will have more food and drink out shortly.*turns to a doggen* James how is the roast doing? I know Rhage is hungry.*smiles*

Darius

-Making my way through the mansions hallways, following the voices of my stirring Brothers my hands balled and tense at my sides-

Tohrment

*Walking over to the room where Murhder was placed last night, I see Darius had the same plan in mind, nodding* Brother.

Darius

-seeing Murhder finally moving instantly relieves some of the tension, nodding once in his direction, looking back to Tohrment – Brother

Murhder

-turns his head to see his brothers, trying to sit up but some fucker set the world to spin- shit..

Tohrment

*rushing over and placing my good arm on Murhder shoulder* Be still, Brother. Relax yourself.

Murhder

-in a rare moment of actually listening to a brother, he nods and lays back to the bed...good idea..did you get the tag number of that elephant that run me down?..-his accent thick, as usual his references jumbled-

Darius

-Tossing a glance between Tohrment and Murhder before moving in quick strides into the room- The Brother is right, relax Murhder. We will get the motherfuckers. -

Tohrment

*trying hard not to laugh at Murhder_'s mumbled words* Do you remember anything about last night at all?

Darius

The tension easing all the way as laughs pass around the room- Seconding Tohrment’s question towards Murhder. Remember anything at all Murhder?

Murhder

-looks from Darius to Tohrment and closes his eyes- big tits..big...exploding...tits...

Tohrment

*Covering my grin as best I can* You could say that Murhder. The club was bombed. Major fatalities for the humans.

Murhder

-Opening his eyes once more, he frowned- a bomb?..the meeting..-sitting up suddenly, he lurched unsteady-

Tohrment

Dammit Murhder. You have a fucking concussion. Lay your ass down. *rolling my eyes at* Darius

Murhder

My Brothers! where are they? -tries to move but is struck by nausea, covers his mouth with a bandaged hand-

Tohrment

Shit *grabs the waste basket and holds it under Murhder's face*

Murhder

-Vomits blood and other left over shit, growls in between heaves- Wrath.. Rhage.. Vishous..?

Tohrment

They're all okay. Everyone made it out alive. We're all at Darius’ mansion, nursing our wounds.

Darius

Murhder All of the brothers are...accounted for. Keep your ass parked. -grimacing at the used trash can heading back to the door- I'll grab some sustenance when you're up for it -Giving the brother another quick nod, exiting the room-

Tohrment

Murhder, we were all lucky this time, True? Could have been so much fucking worse.

Murhder

-lays back to the bed- I don't feel so hot shot…

Tohrment

*sitting vigil at Murhder's side I close my eyes and drift off*

Angelia

*Entering the kitchen looking for Fritz to see where I can help most next. Bowing slightly to the Doggen* Fritz I have just come from Wrath. Is there someone else in great need that I may help?

Fritz

- Most of the wounds have been taken care of. There are several in need of blood. Go out and check with Darius as to who needs it the most.

Angelia

*bows again* Thank you Fritz I shall check with Darius

Darius

-Taking the steps two at a time heading for the kitchen, Angelia and Fritz coming into view- Murhder could use a visit.

Fritz

*Checks several pots on the stove, checks the roast* Perfect. James, please take the roast out. Let it sit for 10 minutes then slice it up for sandwiches. *puts some broth in a bowl for Murhder * Marsha, please take this out to Murhder. His stomach is still queasy.

Angelia

I will take that broth to Murhder just in case he is unable to feed as Darius suggested.

Fritz

Thank you. I know you will also be needed.

Angelia

*Trying to climb the stairs in robes and carry broth without spilling it took some effort. It had surely been an eventful few hours. When the call came that several of the Brother's had been injured. It was a great honor to be sent first to assist in anyway needed. When she reached the room where Murhder had been taken she saw Warrior Tohrment sitting in a sleeping vigil. Smiling and bowing slightly to the injured one looking at her with surprise* Master Murhder I am Angelia, one of the Chosen sent to assist. Your wonderful Doggen asked me to bring you this broth and to see if you might also require blood at this time.

Murhder

-Surprise indeed. It had been decades since he had last laid eyes on a chosen and despite his wounds and nausea, a slow grin spread over his parched lips- Angelia?-trying to sit up slowly, he leaned onto his pillows, propped on his elbow- it is nice to have you attend to me..-nodding slightly, he outstretched his hand- blood..is exactly what I need..Angelia

Angelia

*Putting the bowl of broth on the stand next to the bed she moved quickly to assist him with pillows* May I sit here on the bed beside you?

Murhder

-leaning back on the fluffed pillows he nodded- yes..Angelia

Angelia

I am sorry that you and your Brothers were so injured. It is my great honor to be able to assist in this small way.

Murhder

-taking her hand in his, he brought her knuckles to his lips. Closing his eyes, he inhaled her scent and smiled to himself- as he whispered over her skin- the honor is mine chosen..-opening his eyes again, he looked to her with his wounded eyes.- you have fed the King yes?

Angelia

*Nodding* Yes, he is still very weak but was able to feed from my wrist. His injury was great.

Murhder

-frowns- then you should rest before feeding me..-nods to the bowl- drink that..

Angelia

Phury has already seen to my needs. He has been very attentive and worked hard through this night to care for all.

Murhder

-he had little doubt that Phury had run himself into the ground for the brothers. Simply nodding he turned her palm up and eyed the pale white skin of her wrist as his fangs grew of their own accord-

Angelia

*She reached over and tucked in part of the bandage that had come loose from his head wound. Noticing fresh blood beginning to seep through the white cloth* Please drink from me Master, you are still bleeding from your wounds and need to heal.

Murhder

-seeing her gaze, he rolled his eyes up to the bandage before looking back to her wrist. In a quick movement, he brought her wrist to his mouth and struck with his fangs deep, taking from her the sweet, almost pure healing blood that had been bred just for he and his brothers, his eyes closed slowly as he took small sips to prolong the feeding-

Angelia

*The painful sting at his first bite quickly faded. Pride filled her at being allowed to fulfill her Chosen role. She leaned in closer to the large Warrior and gentle rubbed the back of his neck as he took the much needed blood from her wrist.*

Murhder

-growling softly to let her know he enjoyed the sensation, he gently stroked her arm with his fingers as he continued to drink-

Angelia

*She could tell that even the act of eating was beginning to tire the injured Warrior. Wanting him to get as much healing blood as he could she stroked her fingers down his face hoping to keep him awake a bit longer*

Murhder

-lulled into a healing warmth both by her blood and her presence, his grip on her wrist slowly slipped and his drinking became less and less before he finally dropped his head against her arm, blood dripping from his fangs, out cold-

Angelia

*Smiling as his head finally dropped in sleep. Careful not to wake him she slide her arm free of his grasp and licked her wounds closed. Easing him very gently back against the pillows and making him as comfortable as she could. Reaching over and cleaning the blood from around his mouth with the sleeve of her robe. Stepping back form the bed. Both Warriors appeared to be peaceful in their slumber. Taking the uneaten broth she quietly exited shutting the door behind her.*
Back to top Go down

Aftermath 1.14.2013
Page 1 of 1