Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Return of Phearsom 6.7.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

The Return of Phearsom   6.7.12 Empty
PostSubject: The Return of Phearsom 6.7.12   The Return of Phearsom   6.7.12 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:12 pm

*Peeks out the cave opening, sees the Albino Goat guard a few feet away. Scampers back inside, plots an escape*

*Decides the coast is clear of the Albino Goat Gang, emerges from an empty tire and races through the woods. Rolls down a steep hill*

*Lands on a sidewalk... looks around totally lost. Spies a ramp going to the back of a big truck. Hops up the ramp, curls up on a blanket*

*Decides hiding might be good... crawls under the blanket. Sneezes several times... falls asleep. Knows the Goat Gang will never look here*

*Wiggles ears in sleep, feels them burning. Misses my treats ...tummy growls*

*Wakes to the sound of heavy metal doors closing and an engine starting. Jumps up and stares at the locked doors. Bleats loudly*

*Runs to the doors, head butts several times. Gets headache. Hops up and down bleating* {HEY! Its Arthur! Open up!} *Waits for them to open*

*Hates being ignored by a pair of steel doors...bleats louder. Hops back to the blankets, flops down. Wonders how a goat can be on the lamb*

*Hears the big doors of the truck open. Hops up, thinking my family is here to save me! Peeks around a box, sees no one. Bleats sadly*

*Spies a ramp going to the pavement. Hops down the ramp, streaks down the sidewalk and into a store. Hides under a table. Smells food* ---TBC---
Back to top Go down

The Return of Phearsom 6.7.12
Page 1 of 1