Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vishous and Rhage 4.27.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Vishous and Rhage 4.27.12 Empty
PostSubject: Vishous and Rhage 4.27.12   Vishous and Rhage 4.27.12 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:03 pm

Rhage
I like Glitter. It's manly. RT @WithoutSunlight: @Ella_Jacobs I don't see the Brother's liking glitter much... except maybe @Rhage_

Vishous
[barks a laugh] Of course you do, Hollywood.

Rhage
Hey...it matches the sparkle in my eyes. I can't help it.

Vishous
-smirks- Keep telling yourself that. I won't say a word about the strippers.

Rhage
Strippers? *cranks my head around* Where?

Vishous
[raises a brow] Just what the fuck were you doing going through my shit?

Rhage
Duh...you got cool shit you freak. *shows a fangy grin* Much cooler than my shit. Compared to you, I'm boring.

Vishous
[my gloved hand flashes out, connecting solidly with the back of your head] Watch yourself, Hollywood. [smirks, knowing you have no fucking clue as to how 'cool' my toys truly are]

Rhage
Oww *rubbing out the sore spot* I hate when you do that. One of these days, my beast is going to nom nom your nuts. Why are you always smiling at me you fucker. What, you wanna kiss me pretty boy?

Vishous
[chuckles, reaching past you for a sesame bagel] Your beastie is easily distracted, feel me? [puckers up, blowing a kiss your way] In your wildest, Brother.

Rhage
*catching your air kiss and rubbing my cheek* I'll never wash my face again. *blinks rapidly*

Vishous
[coughs, nearly choking on my bagel] Taking after Murhder now, are ya?

Rhage
Hell no I ain't taking after Murhder. I bathe.

Vishous
[chews thoughtfully, nodding] Good fucking thing. The gatehouse is getting ripe.

Rhage
You know what I was just thinking? If you and I were dogs, you would constantly be sniffing my butt. She gave it to me. Na Na Na.

Vishous
[growls, narrowing diamond eyes] Not fucking likely. Reverse that sitch. [briefly considers another crack at your thick skull]

Rhage
*taps chin in thought* Nah, If I were a dog, I would lift my leg and piss on you. Do doubt about it. *narrows my eyes* don't even think about it V. No wonder I act the way I do. You have knocked me stupid.

Vishous
[laughs fucking loud] Good way to get yourself neutered, feel me? [grins] I only work with what's there, man. The stupid came with the packaging, yeah?

Rhage
*cups myself* You wouldn't dare hurt Thing 1 and Thing 2. I will have you know, I am more than just a pretty face. I have brains too ya know. Ask me anything.

Vishous
[glances to you, my expression one of pure incredulity] Stop by the gatehouse, genius. You can modify the new pagers.

Rhage
Cool, I can program them to play...Me So Honie, Me Luv You Long Time... Yeah?

Vishous
[gives a short nod, swallowing the last of my food before reaching for the coffee] Abso, Make Murhder's special.

Rhage
*snatches a piece of toast from your plate* What you got in mind Obi Wan?

Vishous
[pushes the plate toward you with the tips of my fingers] Oh, I dunno. How about "Puppets Behind You"

Rhage
Dude...you are so smart. Warning, Warning, There is a puppet behind you. *roars laughing*

Vishous
[Is slightly distracted by the lacy white panties on my TL. Growls, my fingers teasing over a dagger as I hold back from shredding the fucking panties]

Rhage
Lacy White Panties? Where *cranes my head looking around*

Vishous
[shrugs, chuckling] Hey, he's peculiar with all that old world shit, true? [raising a leather clad finger, I point to @minniespmpnu1 and her panties]

Rhage
Ohhhhh, Nice field goal tat. He shoots, he scores. *hand up for a high five* No? Okay then. *starts to chant* Do it. Do it. Do it.

Vishous
[knocking your shoulder hard] It's a fucking peach, dumbass.

Rhage
*Is suddenly hungry for a peach* I am always hungry. Got any steak? Okay...if you insist. *reaches for my belt buckles and drop my leather to my feet*

Vishous
[turning on my heel, I hold up my gloved hand dismissively] For the love of... no one wants to see that, Hollywood.

Rhage
*looking down, talking to my nuts* He didn't mean it. He's just jealous. Hey V, while your up...will you make me a sandwich?

Vishous
[raises my middle finger in response, dropping into a high backed dining room chair]

Rhage
*rubs my growling tummy* But I'm hungry you dick.

Vishous
[quips] You're always hungry, and don't mention your appetite and my dick in the same breath.

Rhage
*throws my head back laughing my ass off* When did you grow a sense of humor?

Vishous
The first time I saw you naked, my Brother.

Rhage
*stops laughing* That wasn't funny.

Vishous
[laughs loud and long]

Rhage
I'm outta here, bro. Have to go make me a sammich. I'm about starved to death here. Later!

Vishous
[nods, draining my coffee and striding toward the Gatehouse to wake Murhder for rotation tonight.] Later, Hollywood. #BDBB

Back to top Go down

Vishous and Rhage 4.27.12
Page 1 of 1