Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phury and Zsadist – No Truce 4.13.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Phury and Zsadist – No Truce   4.13.12 Empty
PostSubject: Phury and Zsadist – No Truce 4.13.12   Phury and Zsadist – No Truce   4.13.12 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:53 pm

Zsadist

-Sitting on the edge of my pallet, midnight eyes turn to the skull that now sits at the end where I rest my head during the day. It took all of five minutes to pack up what I'd had in the basement room I'd taken refuge in. Advantages of needing few material possessions.

Shit. The night Phury had been moved from the clinic to his room had been nightmarish. The healing scars he'd bore from his captivity were already long gone. But fuck me. Those eyes. Scowling as that fact bounces around in my mind, I shake my head and pull myself to my feet. Numbly taking the steps to my door, I reach for the prosthetic limb that rests against the nearby wall.

Hefting it, my hands reverently smoothing over the mechanical limb. The one fucker I still couldn't stomach had modified my twin's replacement lower leg. I had to give him that. The twisted bastard could work metal and mechanics like no one else. Clasping the prosthetic tightly, I step into the too-bright hallway, woodenly moving to Phury’s door and entering his room without knocking. The muted snoring let me know he's asleep. A healing slumber? Yeah. Unlikely. I prop the limb against his nightstand and move back against the wall, sliding down until my ass meets the floor, I rest my elbows against my knees and watch my twin carefully. My expression unreadable as the minutes.. then hours, tick by.-

Phury
*As I opened my eyes I was immediately aware of two things... I was not alone in this room and there was an odd smell. Senses not picking up the distinct feeling of a threat. I rolled slightly to the side toward the smell. Catching a stronger scent, in my hair and on the bed. Goat! Had to be. Smirking slightly to know that Tohrment's little furry friend seemed to be alive and well and brave enough to creepy crawly in here and come this close. Fingers brushing at my damp hair. One mystery solved. Turning back to the right where I could now make the sound of even breathing. Locking eyes with my twin seated on the floor against the wall. Numbness running throughout my body. The last encounter between us etched forever in my mind. There just didn't feel like anything more needed to be said... ever. I spied my leg resting against the nightstand and twist enough to grab it and silently attach it to myself. Knowing that I didn't want Zsadist to see me as less than whole. It was bad enough that everyone else knew that without a doubt I was.*
Zsadist

-Ebony eyes following every movement of my twin, I remain perfectly still... utterly silent. Yeah, I know I was a prick the last time we went head to head. Fuck. There's no conceivable way to explain why I said the things I had. No one really understood how my fucking head works. Not even myself. I run on impulse and instinct. Nothing more. The night I'd told him I didn't need him I hadn't been lying. I don't need him. I don't need him following the same fucking screwed up path my own life has taken. His misguided guilt has eaten up enough of his existence. Just because we shared the same blood didn't mean he needed to get a taste of what lives in my head.

Watching as he straps his leg into place, the vivid memory of the day he shot it off to save us both comes creeping in. Sacrificed his time, his limb.. endangered his very life time and time again to assuage his own torment. Christ. The knowledge that my toxicity would never fail to trickle over into him, I curse the darkness and straighten my back against the wall.- You're awake.

Phury

{Leg firmly in place I haul myself up to sit with my back against the pillows, flipping the wet goat smelling hair back over my shoulder. Looking at my twin as he speaks, wondering why he'd even come.} And you're in the mansion... so... guess miracles do happen.

Zsadist

-Taking the jab with a nod, I search the dim light for a glimpse of any sign of the golden eyes returning. A huge fucking no.- Yeah. Guess they do. -Using the wall as leverage, my balance unsteady. Not fucking surprising. Haven't eaten, haven't fed. How long now? Not a clue.

Aligning my spine with the hard surface behind me, I cross my arms over my chest and fix my twin with a glare.- I hear you screaming in here. At night. -Thumping the wall behind me with my head- They put me in there. I can hear you. -Brows falling low- Nightmares, yeah? -Stupid fucking question. All these decades after the Mistress and the night terrors were as vivid as if it were yesterday.-

Phury
{Smiling rather sickly at the thought of the nightmare I'd been having. But I certainly wasn't up for a round of sharing, especially when the ass confronting me could barely get to his feet. What was that about the pot calling the kettle black?} Fuck Z, you can barely get to your feet. Need to eat man, something other than that washed out human shit you exist on, and maybe sleep a week or two. Need to put your own house in order before you come looking to point out the dents in mind.

Zsadist
-The air around me chills dramatically as I recoil from the thought of feeding. My voice drops to a hushed growl.- I'm fucking fine. -Swallowing past the bile that's risen, I offer one concession.. and one only.- I'll sleep. Just waited for your battered ass to come to. And that watered down human shit is the best you're gonna get, brother. -My growl deepening as my scarred upper lip twists- You fucking know good goddamned well why. -Jerking my chin toward you, calming myself bit by painful bit as I keep reminding myself that you're exactly where I've been for so long.- I'm here. I'm under the same godforsaken roof as you are. Now shut the fuck up, grab that Chosen again. Her blood seemed to help you.. save you. Rest and sleep. You know where I am. So cut the shit and quit thinking you're going to 'rescue' me. Rest. Sleep. Eat. -Nodding with conviction as I stalk slowly to the door, intending to have the last word.-

Phury
Hey, Z {calling out to stop him before he gets out the door. Once those obsidian eyes were trained back to mine, I smiled} I'll do that, rest, sleep...eat. I do believe it was the pure blood from the Chosen that saved my sorry ass. I'll do all of that.... but, only and you need to hear me clearly on this Z.... ONLY after YOU do it first.

Zsadist
-Stopping on a dime as your words follow me over the threshold, my muscles tense as one, fists tightening hard enough to crack my knuckles. If the cold that shot from me didn't freeze the pitcher of water next to Phury's bed, I'd be shocked. Gritting my teeth against the denial that's desperate to be barked out, resigning myself to the only retort I can form. The ultimatum given was the only fucking thing on this planet that could shake me. Meeting the coal black eyes staring me down.- Fuck. You. -Slamming out of the room, I hit the stairs and down to the training center. The weights and machines promising a welcome escape, or at least a cover… from the quaking my entire fucking frame seemed determined to knock me down with.- #BDBB

Back to top Go down

Phury and Zsadist – No Truce 4.13.12
Page 1 of 1