Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alice and Tohr 3.29.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Alice and Tohr   3.29.12 Empty
PostSubject: Alice and Tohr 3.29.12   Alice and Tohr   3.29.12 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:55 am

Alice
-curls into my chair, tucking my feet beneath me as I watch my TL roll by-

Tohrment
[slicks my hair back, haws on my hand in front of my nose...yup...fresh breath. Rings the doorbell]

Alice
-blinks owlishly, scrambling to get up I trip over my skirts and hit the floor on my knees...crawling the distance to the door to reach up and twist the handle, falling back on my bottom while the door swings wide. I turn speckled eyes upward to you- Tohrment! Hi!

Tohrment
[When the door swings open I see the beauty sprawled on the floor before me, I squat down to be closer to her] Hi there.

[Holding out a box of sugar cubes and a large bottle of Green Fairy] I have brought you a gift. A tit for tat so to speak.

Alice
-grinning foolishly at the huge warrior filling my doorway, my eyes flit to the bottle and box briefly before kneeling up to throw my arms around your neck, using the leverage to gain my footing. I tilt my head slightly, slender brows furrowing at your words- Tit? -glancing down at my cleavage with a frown- What's a tat? A tattoo? Ooooh! Taking me to get inked? -bounces on the balls of my feet-

Tohrment
[Leaning in, nuzzling her neck, the earthy smell of patchouli hitting my senses, I graze a fang from her neck to her ear, nipping.]

Alice
-scowls- Well hell. Another one bites the dust.... #DamnShame

Tohrment
[I wrap my hand around to the small of her back, bowing her backwards just a bit as I whisper in her ear] Cuff Links.

Alice
-shivers with the touch of your lips, my body going limp for a moment as your arm curls around me... I place my hands against your shoulders, digging my fingertips in as I leap up.. wrapping my legs around your waist, my arms around your neck- Oh! The cuff links! -leaning back, my breasts straining against the confines of my corset as my curls slip free to brush over your forearm.. laughing huskily- Find them... and you can have them back.

Tohrment
[I place the palm of my hand on her thighs holding her in position while she interlocks her feet behind me. Taking hold of the tail of perfectly executed bow on her corset...I pull slowly, unlacing her from her confines.[Licking the crease of her lips, begging for entrance] Will you at least give me hint. After all, they are very small.

Alice
-clenching my thighs around your hips, I release a hushed growl and take your lower lip between my teeth.. tugging sharply before letting it pop back, a mischievous smirk curving my mouth- Hmm.. -wiggling my shoulders as the corset loosens- Getting warmer...

Tohrment
[Leaving her lips, I place little kisses intermittently with nips, to the crest of the white globes heaving over top of the corset.]

Mmm, I have beheld many a breast, but none that are as perfect as these. [I graze a fang, leaving a thin trail of blood in its wake. Licking away the sting, I look into her glazed eyes, not sure if I am the cause or the Absinthe I taste in her blood.]

Alice
-hissing with delight at the welcome slice, I bounce against your hips.. hitching myself higher as my skirts ride up. I clamp pale hands against your nape, my shoulders curving in while my lips crush to yours.. demanding in a very feminine growl- More!....warmer.

Tohrment
[With one hand slipping up underneath her corset, I spin and press her back against the wall, placing my hips in the cradle of her thighs With my other hand, I trace my fingertips up the outside of her leg, discovering that she wears nothing underneath her skirts]
You have such wonderful hiding places, and I plan on searching them all. [Her breasts heaving before my, I lower my head, My fangs sinking deep, taking deep pulls of her intoxicating blood as I unclasp her garter. Closing the tiny pinpricks, sealing the blood flow, I growl low as she stares at me, both of us knowing we are far from being finished. Licking her blood my my elongated fangs, she reaches up her hands to my hair, pulling my head to the side, as she strikes my vein. I let out a roar, as my hips surge forward grinding out a rhythm as old as time. I reach between us for my zipper.]

Alice
-Groaning as your blood hits my tongue, I draw long and hard against your pulse.. filling my mouth with powerful liquid fire. I swallow and growl as your hand moves to the front of your trousers, breaking the seal of my lips to utter a curse and tilt my hips to allow you to free the heated length that strains to be freed. Bouncing slowly against your fingers as you work the fastenings, I tug at the ends of your hair, demanding that your throat be fully bared as I strike once more. Drunk on my absinthe, intoxicated with the taste that dances over my tongue.-

Tohrment
[Her second strike was just as erotic as the first, her teeth sinking deep, her mewling noise as she draws my essence into her mindblowing. Her weight so slight, I hold her pressed against the wall with ease as I unzip my leathers and reach in to pull my ridged length out. I hold her head to my neck as I grit out] More, take more dammit. [Fuuuuck she is going to drive me over the edge soon. I rub the head over her little ball of nerves, causing her to buck her hips wildly, her impassioned pleas spurring me on. She practically chews through the cords of my neck as I rub her to release, her nails scoring my back, leaving welts, as I surge forward burying myself all the way, biting the inside of my cheek so as to not explode right away. Her walls grip me hard causing me to throw my hand out to the wall for support, or find myself falling to my knees. Hot and slick, she is more than ready

Alice
-howling with delight as I'm filled to capacity... and beyond, I welcome the shudders that rock through my body. I swallow in great gulps as I dig my heels into your ass and dig into the tightly bunched muscles of your shoulders, bouncing as much as I'm able against the cold surface of the wall and the rock hard expanse of your body.. releasing your vein, I flatten my tongue and drag it slowly over the flesh, panting as I close the ragged wounds.. lifting my right hand, I claw at your button down.. gaining purchase and shredding the material with a triumphant shout before pressing my forehead to yours.. meeting your eyes with my own- Harder, warrior. FUCK! I need it... to hurt... -darting forward to capture your mouth, my tongue slides past your lips.. tasting you with a hungry moan as my body stiffens around you once again-

Tohrment
[Meeting her eye to eye, pupils dilated, obliterating all color, we ride each other...body's slick with sweat, I bring my hand between us Taking hold of her little bud between thumb and forefinger, I squeeze and rub, causing her body to splinter into a million pieces.]
That's it Female. Ride the wave. [I lean forward, placing my mouth on the underside of her breast as I sink my fangs deep, surging forward One last time, until I join her, snarling deep as I feel myself pulsating inside her. Licking her closed, I look at her over the tip of her peaked nipple and smile as I see her...mouth agape and smiling, eyes closed. Signs of a well pleased female.]

Alice
-shaking violently, the continuing aftershocks of the mind splintering release find my body contracting around your length compulsively.. coaxing the very last drop of your release from you as I drift between the here and the vista of the green fairy's influence... my breath rasping through me as I swipe my tongue over my lips, wetting them as I smile with the satisfaction of having fed the warrior, and taken my fill of both the blood and sex that he so readily brought. Glazed eyes blink slowly, coming to rest on brilliant blues as a grin curls my lips.- Find what you came for, warrior? -chuckling huskily, I dig my heels into your ass once more, my fingers clenching at the shreds of the tailored shirt I'd destroyed.-

Tohrment
Indeed female...I am quite satisfied. [I give you a lingering kiss, tasting my blood on your tongue. Much later, sexually satiated and strong once again from her amazingly addictive blood, I climb behind the wheel of my Stingray. As I head to the Mansion, thoughts of Alice on my mind, I laugh softly when I realize I forgot my cufflinks] #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Alice and Tohr 3.29.12
Page 1 of 1