Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phury & his Wizard 1.7.2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Phury & his Wizard  1.7.2012 Empty
PostSubject: Phury & his Wizard 1.7.2012   Phury & his Wizard  1.7.2012 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:36 pm

The Wizard
-Raising a brow, a cruel smirk forms as I hear no music, see nor smell none of the haze nor sweet odor of red smoke - Miss me, Phury?

Phury
{Just perfect. Now didn't this just put the icing on a perfectly fucked up day. Not bad enough being held back until the 13th, but now another treat. Hoping the Wizard will just take the hint and ride off into it's domain without the usual payment in despair}

The Wizard
Shadowed eyes gleam with malicious intent - Now you've gone and hurt my feelings, chap. Just because you're not worthy of riding into the fray with your brothers doesn't mean you're not good for something 'round here! -Resting one bony finger against my temple. - You do realize they won't be putting you out there, a liability you are my boy!

Phury
{Groans. Knew it. Getting up and turning the music on loud. Things had been pretty quiet the last couple weeks, I was actually daring to believe the damn Wizard might have found other souls to fry. Who had I been kidding? Only myself it seems.}

{Even without my crutch...isnt that word a laugh when referring to myself...of the red smoke, this was the longest the damn Wraith had been absent from my side since that evening, so long ago, when I'd stood on my parents porch making my vows to the heavens. Vows I still hadn't managed to fulfill. Finding my twin hadn't saved him from the torture of his slavery. It had just changed the abuser from that of the Mistress to his own mind. He was no where near freedom and most likely never would be. It was laid at my feet, I should have been able to find him sooner. Hell, I should have been still born and saved the entire family, exhile dhoble, cursed twin. The one thing that I HAD always managed to live up too. Reaching for the bag of red smoke, I expertly rolled two, knowing my own private Truth Teller was most likely ready to settle in for a long overdue conversation.}

The Wizard
Laughing with dark delight, I slide out of the saddle, my warhorse disappearing in a puff of smoke - That's the spirit! Let's stop all this mindless piddlin' about and show me you're only a bit of a daftie! - Dancing with the music, grinning madly as I find a favorite burnt out husk of a tree to lean against for this well timed reunion.
Back to top Go down

Phury & his Wizard 1.7.2012
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings :: Archives-
Jump to: