Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phearsom is found 1.7.2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Phearsom is found   1.7.2013 Empty
PostSubject: Phearsom is found 1.7.2013   Phearsom is found   1.7.2013 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:49 pm

Phearsom
*Lays by the front gates of the mansion, curled in a ball against the cold wind. Closes eyes, fears the evil raisins ate them all…*
*Gobbles up the carrots, apples and alfalfa, bleats thank you. Hops up in the mailbox, pulls it closed with teeth. Rolls up in a Macy's flyer. Thinks this is a good hideout. Raisin free.*
*Looks around at the inside of the mailbox, starts to feel entombed. Rolls onto back, stomps hooves on the cold metal above. Bleats loudly*

Murhder
-Trudging from the driveway, he stopped when the mailbox started making a hell of a noise and looked at it before looking at Phearsom opening it slowly. Blinking, not quite believing what he was seeing, he just stared for moment.-

Phearsom
*Sees the mailbox come open, looks up to see Murhder , decides to play dead. Goes totally limp, holds breath*

Murhder
-Blinking at Phearsom, he frowned and grumbled- who the hell put a dead goat in our mail box? -looking up, he saw Phury emerging from the front door and called to him as he pointed at Phearsom - are you mailing something?

Phury
-Leaving the mansion I am way-laid from my intended course by Murhder's call. Heading in his direction I munched from the open bag of chips and grinned at his odd expression.- What the hell would I be mailing?

Murhder
-Continuing to point at Phearsom as Phury approached, he frowned- whatever the hell that dead goat thing is...maybe it was Rhage

Phury
-The words 'Dead Goat' were enough to get me moving. Shouldering Murhder aside I bent to look in and damned if it didn't look like a dead goat.- Shit! -Shoving the bag of chips into Murhder's gut I reached into the tight space already working through the string of cuss words I planned to let loose on Rhage, this was sooo NOT fucking funny! As I grabbed the front legs of the animal, I was caught off guard and jumping back may have screeched like a small child.- Fuck Damn!

Phearsom
*Feels lungs about to burst, gasps in air quickly, resumes dead mode. Relieved they were not eaten by raisins. Twitches*

Murhder
-Taking the bag of chips from Phury he crammed his fist into them and helped himself as he watched Phearsom twitch. Eyes flashed to Phury as he screamed like a fucking little girl- damn bro...that was embarrassing-walking off, he took the chips with him-

Phearsom
*Smells food, tummy growling. Peeks out at Phury, spies the chips. Rolls over, bleats loudly at Murhder*

Phury
-Ignoring Murhder as I realized the animal was not dead and was in fact Tohrment's lost pet.- Phearsom! Hey come here little guy. -Pulling out the slightly struggling goat and holding him to my chest.- Where you been little fellow? We've been looking all over for you. -The bleating sounds seemed answer enough.- How about we find you something to eat? I know someone who's going to be very happy to see you. -I carried the now quiet goat back up to the mansion, grinning at the thought of the reunion to come.-

Phearsom
*curls up against you, trying to get warm. Happy to be rescued at last from the ice cold mailbox. Wiggles ears*

Phearsom
*Peeks out into the hallway, scanning for raisins. Peels down the long, wide hallway, hops down the grand staircase. Maneuvers the door under the stairs open. Races down the long tunnel. Sees a bedroom door ajar, peeks around it. Sees Murhder asleep with the empty bag of chips clutched in his hand. Hops up on the bed, grabs the bag with teeth, gets one crumb. Bounces on Murhder for a time. Bites at his ankles. Hops down, speeds back down the tunnel to avoid capture.*

Back to top Go down

Phearsom is found 1.7.2013
Page 1 of 1