Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Phury 9.12.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin

PostSubject: Phury 9.12.12   Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:44 am

Phury

{I tossed the large apple from hand to hand as I walked the last little way to Zsadist’s room. I’d briefly considered taking a bite of the shiny green fruit, but knew my brother wouldn’t touch the thing unless it was in perfect condition. Smirking to myself, had the apple been a peace offering for Murhder I could have eaten half the thing and he’d still be appreciative of the gift.

Reaching Z’s door I walked in without bothering to give a knock that would just be ignored anyway.} Hey, Brother…you here? {Looking around the room it was clear Zsadist hadn’t been here since the last time I’d bother to check. Mumbling to myself} Stubborn fuck {Knowing that he continued to avoid me to stave off taking the trainees out for some OJT.

Turning to leave, I noticed a small plate of brownies on the table next to the bed. Shaking my head, when was Fritz going to get it through his head that Z wasn’t about to eat anything like this left for him? Setting the apple down on the table I scooped up the tray with a grin. No sense in letting these delicious looking creations go to waste. I quickly stuffed one of the chocolate squares into my mouth whole and chewed.} Ummmm {The food here was such a bonus.

I’d passed Rhage on his way to the training room not long ago, so I had a good chance of making it back to my room with the entire tray of brownie-goodness.} #Score! #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Phury 9.12.12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings :: Archives-
Jump to: