Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zsadist’s Beat Down 7.1.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Zsadist’s Beat Down  7.1.12 Empty
PostSubject: Zsadist’s Beat Down 7.1.12   Zsadist’s Beat Down  7.1.12 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:39 am

Zsadist
-My boot heels clock against the flagstone rapidly, nearly jogging toward the front door of the mansion even as my form is being rematerialized from its journey from the gutters of downtown Caldwell. Four pale, undead fucks sent back to their maker, three wallets tucked into my leathers, and a shitload of hyperactive "not fucking enough" tacked on my scarred mug. I march heavily past Fritz as he opens the door, oblivious of the doggen, my mind set on only one thing. Finding my twin, and a glorious state of annihilating agony that will take me out of my own godforsaken state of mind. My twisted upper lip curls in a vicious sneer as I call out in a deep, demanding voice- PHURY! Get your fucking ass down here. NOW!

Murhder
-Hearing the commotion outside in the foyer, he steps out from the billiards room and frowns when he sees the scarecrow of a brother. Holding the pool cue like an ax he looks him over- he's not here…

Zsadist
-Whipping my head to the side, ebony eyes narrow as I fix my gaze on you. An arctic chill blasts from my body as I begin to turn my back to you without a word, ready to take the stairs to my room to wait until the one Brother who can deliver the relief I'm seeking, and will ...once it's demanded, returns.-

Murhder
-Almost scowling at his back, he calls to the retreating maniac- and he probably won't be back for a while...Tor's sent him up state on some biz.

Zsadist
-Halting mid-step, just as my hand closes around the banister rail, I snap out darkly- Didn't. Fucking. Ask.

Murhder
-Gripping the pool cue a little tighter to keep some semblance of control, he could not stop his top lip from snarling just a little- then don't barge in like lunatic and start fucking shouting you dumb shit!

Zsadist
-tensing, I turn on my heel and close the distance in four long strides, sinewy muscles standing out in stark relief as I stand solidly not two feet from you, razor sharp fangs lengthening of their own accord as I bristle at your words- Had nothing to do with you, and you think your fucking ravings from that Pit of Hell you call home don't carry through to rattle the goddamn fixtures in here?

Murhder
-Now actually growling, he moved to be almost nose to nose with the angry little male- you're not HERE enough to hear anything!

Zsadist
-My hands fist tightly as my muscles tense, fully prepared to take on the mountainous male... again. The ambient temperature drops by a dozen degrees as I square my shoulders, my thighs bunching in preparation- I'm here enough to have heard the screams you make when you're dreaming. -smirks wickedly- Remembering your days with the Bloodletter, are you? -narrowing my eyes with a black laugh- Those losses must have been fucking devastating. I'm sure those savages got off on THAT reward, yeah?

Murhder
-What the fuck? Did the brother want to die? Losing all sense of control as Zadist’s attempts at suicide sunk in, the feral growl was accompanied by a blow to the fuckers face by the "butt" end of the pool stick before Murhder snapped it over his knee to form two nunchaku minus the himo which would normally held them together. Using the two sticks, he spun them each once and blasted the brothers face once more before the first blow had even taken effect. Breathing heavy with anger, he growled through gritted teeth and fangs as he pointed one of the broken sticks at him- don't you EVER fucking speak that name to me again! Do you understand dis you unworthy bastard mother fucker!

Zsadist
-The pain that erupts as the bridge of my nose snaps, purely fucking cathartic. A flood of dopamine enters my bloodstream as my brain releases the pleasure chemical in a rush. I lift one hand up, not to defend myself, rather to touch the pads of my fingers to my nose Funny, it thinks it's taken on a new calling in life as a fountain. My fist uncurls and hangs relaxed at my side, my bloodied fingers giving the "come get some" gesture as a sick, twisted grin spreads across my face.- I gotta hand it to you Murhder. I don't know how you can still get it up for females. -my chuckle calculated- I mean hey.. when you've been on the receiving end, I'd guess you might've taken a likin' to losing, you dumb fucking psycho!

Murhder
-That tiny thread that sometimes was the only thing holding the big ass Brother together snapped, and in that instant all he could see was his enemy. Not the lessers...or even the Omega...but the brutish bastards who taught him to fight...who taught him what surviving really meant. Spinning his arms fluidly despite his large size, he struck the brother again and again in the head, abdomen and thighs, not stopping when Zsadist was swept from his feet by a perfectly executed maneuver to do so. He was unhinged and completely "not at home" as his growls and shouts echoed through the mansion as he pounded and ground the disturbed brother into the tile of the foyer-

Zsadist
-Barely registering the cold marble of the floor meeting my back, a starburst appearing behind my eyes as my skull cracks against the unyielding surface, my grin turns slowly into a smile of satisfaction. A muted yearning for the end, for the oblivion I've sought since my twin had pulled me from the dungeons. Unable to sputter even a syllable, my throat working to swallow the blood that fills my mouth over and over again, I give in gratefully to the blackness the pain delivers. Fuck…yes. This was good. Better than good. Damn near perfect. If, by some unlikely chance, I were to wake from this through the misguided work of my Brothers, I had to remember that Murder was the one to go to, the one who wouldn't be afraid to stop. Knowing his buttons were so close to the surface, and exactly which ones to push...? Yeah. If this is the end, thank fuck for that. If not, I'd be trying again.-

Phury
{I entered the rear of the mansion with nothing more pressing on my mind than getting some of that left over chicken I’d hidden at the back of the giant fridge, that is if Rhage hadn’t already gotten to it. Fucker had a way of sniffing out other people’s grub. The loud crashing and growling coming from nearby caused me to rethink food plans and take off at a dead run. Arriving at the blood splattered scene right in the mansions foyer, stopped me cold. With no fucking idea what had gone down it only took my brain a few seconds to kick in with stopping it.} NOOOO! {Giving a bellowing scream I launched my entire adrenalin fueled weight at Murhder, knocking him down and to the side. Only then realizing that the bloody mass on the hard floor was that of my twin.} WHAT THE FUCK?!

Murhder
-His mind was on one thing...killing this bastard beneath him. He had not expected the Brahma bull to have come in at him from the side. Rolling to a crouching position, he quickly snagged one of the sticks and held it ready as if welding a dagger. His chest was heaving, his face dripping not with his own blood but the blood of that idiot...the idiot who crossed the line the idiot who...in realization of what he had just done, he dropped the stick and let it bounce hollow on the marble, the sound echoing as he sat to his ass...stunned at his own actions- fuck...holy fuck!

Phury
{Not giving any attention to the goliath getting up off the floor, I deliver a hard kick with my booted foot to my already abused twin.} God Damn it Z! This again, really?! Fucking Christ! We don’t see you for weeks and you come back just to use one of us as your whipping boy! {Running my hands through my hair and starting to pace. I’d seen this behavior from the crazy son of a bitch for too many years to count. He needed the pain to release whatever shit he’d been carrying around since the Chosen feeding.} Fine Z, if this is what it takes to get your ass back in the mansion where you belong. Then I hope Murhder made EVERY FUCKING BLOW COUNT!

Murhder
-Still stunned by his own ability to brutalize one of his own brothers, he looked to Phury as if he had sprouted another head. He couldn't grasp why the males own twin would kick and curse at him when he was obviously very injured.- Phury..I...I don't know what happened he..it was as if he wanted me to..well...do dat to him!

Phury
{Screaming at Z had released the tension of the moment. At least he was back and I wasn’t the one who’d had to perform this little public service this time around. Looking over at a confused Murhder I nodded.} He DID want you to do this to him, well, not you personally. Anyone one of us would have served his needs, God knows I’ve had to do it often enough. Don’t blame yourself. You did us both a favor. He’d have gone out and let the enemy have a go if you hadn’t stepped up. {Clapping Murhder on the shoulder and giving him a small smile} Zsadist can be very persuasive when he wants to be.

Murhder
-Still frowning, he looked down at the bloody mess at their feet- what if I had killed him...-pointing at Z on the floor he growled- you fucking asshole!

Zsadist

-The painfully drawn fresh lungful of air I'd just taken in makes it's emergency escape as a solid boot meets my rib cage, Phury's voice finding my ears as though I'm under twenty feet of water. I sporadically catch words as I crack one swollen eye open and hitch myself up with a bitten back groan. "Fucking Asshole" seeming to be the clearest. I flatten one palm against a pool of blood, still warm against the cool marble, and haul myself onto my side. Planting the other hand palm down, I grit my jaw so tightly my molars are in danger of cracking, I roll to my knees and shove up. One boot. The other. Drawing myself to my feet with a silent scream that does nothing to wipe the euphoric smile that graces my twisted lips. Without looking to either my twin, nor the brutal Brother who'd done the job... almost thoroughly, seeing as I was still conscious and breathing. Sure as fuck won't be the last time. I wrap one arm around my abdomen, my fingers holding in the cracked ribs at my side as I limp and shuffle in a grand imitation of one of Phury's more wasted moments, and mount the staircase slowly. One step at a time, pausing to rest every three. Feeling none of the pain, my mind wiped clear of all thought, all past and present. I reach the top with a grunt and place my free hand to the wall, allowing the plaster to guide me to the end of the hall before I turn the handle and fall into the blackness of my room, my door swinging shut with a click as my consciousness finally abandons me.-

Murhder
-Watching almost speechless as the maniac pulls himself from the bloody mess on the floor, he shook his head slowly, looked to Phury and frowned deeply- damn it...and dat was my favorite pool stick...fuckingcocksuckermotherfuckersonofabitch... #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Zsadist’s Beat Down 7.1.12
Page 1 of 1