Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Alice and Rhage 5.1.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin

PostSubject: Alice and Rhage 5.1.12   Tue May 01, 2012 10:52 pm

Alice
Oh look! Rhage came for a visit! tmblr.co/ZPb_uvKgnbpS

Rhage
Good times, Alice. Goooood times.

Alice
-grinning slowly, dragging my lower lip through tiny fangs- Anytime, warrior. Anytime.

Rhage
*I laugh as I snatch the green fairy from your hands, shooting it down and shuddering* Nasty. How do you drink that crap.

Alice
-sharply slaps your bicep with the palm of my hand, shaking my head- You forgot the sugar and ice water, you goof!

Rhage
*taking your tiny hand in my much larger one, I nip the tip of your finger* perhaps you can make me another, minx.

Alice
-snatching my hand back with a mischievous grin, I turn and pad back to my table... pouring a measure of Absinthe, resting silver slotted spoon across the rim to place the sugar cube on before I lift the pewter pitcher of ice water.. trickling it slowly to dissolve the sugar, turning the liquor a pale, milky green. Taking the base of the glass by two fingers, I walk back.. hips swaying beneath my skirts.

Handing the drink off, I place my fists against my waist and smirk- Sip, warrior. Don't toss it back!

Rhage
*taking the tiny cup in my hand, I extend my pinkie and sip. With a grin* Like this? Mmm, dang, that shit is tasty.

Alice
-clasping my hands behind my back, I rock back and forth on my heels- See! -winking- ...and you look so proper, warrior!

Back to top Go down

Alice and Rhage 5.1.12
Page 1 of 1