Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Torment 4.24.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Torment   4.24.12 Empty
PostSubject: Torment 4.24.12   Torment   4.24.12 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:31 pm

Tohrment

Staring at the sky in disbelief, I hoist my collar to the snow that is falling and head out to do dark business] I have always hated snow. My boots echo in the night as they make their way through the slush filled potholes left open from the winter thaw.

The spring winds howl like a banshee calling her poor unfortunates souls home to roost. And I, will not be one among them this night.

My daggers find their way to my hands as if called their automatically as I catch the sweet scent of Lesser blood. For hundreds of years it has been the same. A never ending war of Good vs. Evil. Who the evil ones are depends on your perspective. To coin a phrase...half an onion covered in black rot, is still rotten. You are either good or bad. You cannot be both. My Brothers and I are good, The Lessening Society are bad. Simple as that. There is NO gray area.

I make haste to the opening of the alley where the dark ones have gathered. They will not leave this area alive, upon my word. Always it's the same dance and weave, these nightly battles. They should rename themselves Hydra; for every one I kill, two more appear. But they will not take me. I will not go unto the fade by the blade of my enemy.

My motions are fluid and practiced as I kill them all. The familiar popping sound as I send them home to the Omega like music to me. And yet, always it’s the same.

Tomorrow will find me back here in fighting position, daggers in hand as I protect my race from the things that go bump in the night] #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Torment 4.24.12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings :: Archives-
Jump to: