Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhage 4.13.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Rhage   4.13.12 Empty
PostSubject: Rhage 4.13.12   Rhage   4.13.12 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Hooking my arm around her back, I hold her hand and lead her around the dance floor. ZeroSum is packed tonight and I need a distraction. With the shit that went down with getting Phury back, and recent rise in Lesser activity, I need to blow off steam. The beast has been riding my ass hard, wanting to rear his ugly ass. No fucking way am I letting that bastard out of his cage. So a night of heavy drinking and later some heavy petting is just what I need to take the edge off the shit storm of recent events.

Tucking the blonde strands behind her ear, I smile down at her as I sway with her to Eric Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight" Leaning in, I whisper in her ear. -How about you and I take this party somewhere a little more private- I hear her heartbeat flutter. Rubbing my erection into her core, leaving little to the imagination as to my full intentions. Her smile is answer enough as I lead us away.

Taking her out back to the private bathrooms, locking the world outside, shutting away it's cares and woes, I turn around to her. I walk to her, my predator to her prey, her arousal hitting me in waves. Always, it’s like this. The nameless faces I need to be with. I try not to feel like a piece of shit as I tell her she is beautiful. I try not to shudder as she kisses me with her cigarette breath.

Pulling away, I push her to her knees in front of me as I unzip my leathers, pulling out my straining cock. -You know what to do- Her lips pull me in as I try to get in the zone and forget myself for just a little while. I need this. It's biology...nothing more. As she takes me to the back of her throat, a hard moan is pulled from my chest as I encourage her to take me deeper and harder. I reach my hands behind her neck and hold her there as I piston my hips back and forth, as she look up at my face worshipingly. Straining, almost there.

I close my eyes to block out her face. One more face to haunt me like so many before her. The burning on my back where the beast resides, is the first signal, I'm about to cum, as I hold her still, fucking her face. Hot jets of semen shoot down her throat as she greedily swallows every drop hoping to please me. I just want it over.

I smile down at her and praise her on a job well done, just before I wipe her memories of the encounter, walking away, not looking back. I shove my hands in the pockets of my leathers and leave by the back door, dematerializing to the mansion, needing a shower to feel clean. I hit the lights before getting in bed and wish for the millionth time, I hadn't killed that fucking bird. #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Rhage 4.13.12
Page 1 of 1