Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Phury’s rescue 3-31-12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin

PostSubject: Phury’s rescue 3-31-12   Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:59 am

Vishous
[Tucking the black tee into my leathers, I snatch up my harness and holsters.. throwing them over my arm as I lift the receiver on the phone. Fuck. Haven't seen Phury's pager since Vhayne brought it to the compound. Actually, I haven't been able to find the damn thing since that night I brought the two females in for Murhder and I. Quickly punching in the number, I bypass the prompt and dial in 911 * 911 * 911 ...muttering as I slam the handset down and pile my trench over the weapons I'm carrying] Motherfucker needs to get on top of his shit. [Offering up a plea to the Scribe Virgin that we're all wrong about Phury being missing because he was snatched Christ knows that psychological cesspool of a twin he has might be talkin' out of his ass. I pound against the wall as my shitkickers carry me to the tunnels, bellowing over my shoulder..] Get your ass moving, we're out Brother!

Murhder
-Exiting the pit a few strides behind V while trying to figure out how to stop the box from beeping, he frowned- what de fuck does 911 mean again? And how the -shaking the pager- fucking hell do you make it stop? -The gigantic brother was dressed from head to toe in black leather and weapons save for the simple black t-shirt beneath the leather harness, his gigantic boots making heavy thumps on the tiled floor of the tunnel-

Zsadist
-Standing stock still in the center of the foyer, I turn my head to face off with the one fucking Brother I could seriously do without. Granted, that fucking hand was a hell of a backup, I cringe every time I lay eyes on him. The comparison to the ordeal I'd barely come out of was just too fucking close to home.

Snarling as I turn to face Vishous, I bark to the Brother over my shoulder.- You serious? -Crossing my arms tightly over my chest, I beat feet toward the newly repaired front doors, throwing wide one side before moving out to wait on the front steps.-

Tohrment
*Waiting for the others to arrive was taking too damn long. 911 meant fucking 911! We needed to get this operation going. Now that I was positive Phury wasn't just sleeping off a binder somewhere or hiding from his twin, I was unable to wait. We'd lost too much time already.* Hurry up fuckers it's time to move!

Vhayne
-Heading down the stairs for the first time as a warrior, he felt odd in the leathers, true, they fit him like a glove and all the other hulking males were wearing them...he still felt a little…odd. Checking the borrowed daggers, he gave a nod to Tohrment, waiting beside him for the others to arrive. He was looking forward to rescuing the rock star and letting him in on the "I found my daddy" secret-

Vishous
[Nodding to my Brothers, narrowed diamonds giving Vhayne the once over, I deftly slip into the leather straps of my gear.. yanking the trench over wide shoulders before turning my attention to Tohrment] We got a fucking map, or is the wraith playing fucking bloodhound? [I give a low chuckle in the direction of the front door.]

Murhder
-Still shaking the pager, he almost ran down Vishous as he exited the tunnel- I swear to the scribe that I'm about to smash this motherfucker with the heel of my shitkicker. -Shoving it down into his pocket he nodded to the others- let's fuck this dog.

Zsadist
-Barely registering the clucking from inside the mansion, I close my eyes and focus. Not. Fucking. Easy. When the hell did I feed last? A month ago? Shit, if we find... -growling darkly I correct that- WHEN we find Phury, I need to suck it up and find a female.-

Tohrment
*Realizing the need to take control with tempers this high* Zip your Lip Vishous . Now here's how this is gonna go down. Zsadist will got us as close as possible to Phury's location. No one goes in until I say. We need to check the sitch first. Not going to get our Brother killed because one of you fuckers feels the need to be a hero. *Looking pointedly at Zsadist* This goes double for you. I am NOT going to be the one explaining to Phury how you got yourself killed coming to get him, feel me?

Vhayne
-He nodded, the burning in his gut having everything to do with his anxious need to slay some shit and prove to the brothers but more to Darius that he was a worthy male. Keeping his mouth wisely shut, he simply nodded, ready to follow-

Vishous
[Leading the pack, long legs carry me outside and past Zsadist, deliberately knocking my shoulder against his roughly before I turn to face him dead on. Navy rimmed white eyes drilling into the midnight glare, I lower my voice.] Where we goin' Z. You're the key, true? [Locking onto the hatred pouring from the Brother, I watch intently for an indication to make a move.]

Murhder
-Setting his mind to one mission, the brother's face becomes a stone as he follows V outside, his senses sharp and unhindered-

Zsadist
-Baring razor sharp ivories at Vishous, ready to abandon the Brothers and take up my own fucking search and rescue again if the asshole doesn't get the fuck out of my face, the words freeze solid in my throat.

A wall of darkness falls over my eyes, giving me a technicolor view of a ceiling... a room. A paled out lesser walking past me. My muscles seize as I find myself awash in an instantaneous lightning bolt of pain.

Snapping my head to up, I meet Tohr's eyes briefly before nodding once..- FUCK. I think I know where he is. -Without another word, I scatter my molecules into the wind.. taking form in less than a heartbeat to plant my boots in a path that's been tread heavily, and often. The sickly sweet stench reaches my nostrils.. leading me to prowl stealthily toward the door of the abandoned plant.-

Tohrment
Shit! *Seeing Zsadist vanish without a word I quickly scatter myself to follow. Arriving just in time to grab hold of Zsadist as he makes a move toward the building ahead.

Yanking him back into the cover of a nearby tree as I feel the others taking form around us. Keeping my voice low I hiss into the face of the crazy-assed motherfucker before me* What part of "Wait Till I Say" didn't you fucking understand? We check this out first. *Looking to Vishous I signal for him and Vhayne to check to the left and right of the road. Not releasing my hold on Zsadist despite the low growl and ice cold wave I could feel building around me.*

Zsadist
-Twisting in Tohr's iron grip, ready to tear the bastard's head off for jerking me off course, I hiss through peeled back lips, dagger length fangs exposed and deadly- What the FUCK, Tohr?! -the growl that boils up and threatens to rip free is cut short as my gut clenches and my head takes a ride on the tilt-a-whirl.

Staggering to the side, relying on Tohr's strength as my knees buckle, a gout oily, black blood explodes from my mouth. Sputtering incoherently, I gag on the foul taste that I'd only ever drawn by blade or fangs, never fucking drank. What the FUCK was this?

Wrenched in half by a pain that shreds what's left of my sanity, I spew what has to be a quart of the crap onto the ground. Shaking with rage and confusion, my brows knitted tightly over my eyes, I look to the abandoned plant... An hunch that couldn't possibly be the reality creeping in.

Turning my head to face Tohrment, I bring the back of my hand to my lips, angrily scrubbing across the twisted scar before spitting out more of the vile shit. Murmuring quietly..- What. The. Fuck.

Tohrment
[The black blood spewing from Zsadist mouth, the sickening sweet smell overpowering to the senses, has me swallowing bile. Awareness dawning in his eyes, he doesn't have to tell me what's doin inside that building] Fucking cocksuckers.

Listen up, Brothers. Murhder and Vhayne you two cover the rear, Vishous, Z and I will take out what’s inside. Shut it M, not listening to your shit now. [Palming Z's shoulder] You good to go? [The answering growl my cue, I look at V] Let get our brother back.

Vishous
[Blinking diamond eyes at the sight of the lesser blood pouring from Zsadist's pie hole, my mind churns the mystery over as I nod to Tohr.] Jesus! What the fuck? [The noxious scent of baby powder fills my nose, cloying at the back of my throat. Watching Murhder and Vhayne make like ninjas, silently stalking out to surround and secure the area, I dematerialize from where I stand to reappear at the front door of the plant. Willing the padlocks to open, I give the thumbs up to Tohr and Z.]

Zsadist
-Stumbling away from Tohr, I gain my footing and spit again and again…clearing my mouth of the majority of the vile taste that lingers.

Stoically prowling to snarl at V, I reach out and lay my hands on the now open locks... tugging them free of the bolts they'd secured. Not giving a fuck who, or what, waits inside... the overpowering need to get to my twin clouds all coherent thought.-

Lesser Kellan
*Jumping to my feet at the sound of movement at the rear of the building* Mr. S everything okay back there? *Not waiting for an answer, taking out both guns and moving to stand over the prisoner. Order's were order's and this Brother wasn't leaving here alive*

Tohrment
[Like dark phantoms we enter, weapons drawn and at the ready, my finger massaging the trigger guard, Zsadist, an avenging Reaper takes out a lesser with skill and precision. Head cocked to the side, I hear movement from deep inside; a low moan of pain.]

Phury
{I smelled the Lesser come near me before I was able to open my eyes and catch the sight of guns drawn. God, maybe it was finally over.} Do it... {was all I could manage before I had to close my eyes again.}

Lesser Kellan
*Things were not right, it was too quiet in the building but I could now hear sounds of what had to be fighting outside. Shit! The Brotherhood had finally come for their own. Grinning, well, let them come. They weren't taking this one out of here alive. Aiming the gun for a well placed shot point blank right to the head * Lights out Scum

Zsadist
-A deafening roar exploding from my throat, my eyes track the lesser's arm as he brings the gun down… directed straight at the head of my twin. Dematerializing instantly to place myself between the lethal barrel of the gun and Phury

Lesser Kellan
*Squeezing the trigger as I hear a second roar explode through the building. Instantly assaulted with a growling Brother directly in my path. One final smug thought that I'd won before I felt the impact.*

Zsadist
-Hearing the gunshot, thinking it had gone wide.. I bare fully elongated fangs and grip the biceps of the pale faced fuck that stands smirking, not a foot away from me.

My hands shoot out, grabbing the sides of his head before he's able to react, and use the momentum to smash my skull into his forehead. Hanging on as his hands move in an attempt to knock my grip away, I give a sharp twist.. snapping the vertebra.. severing all communication to his limbs and leaving him limp to fall twitching to the floor. The twisted wreck that is my face becoming a virtual death mask, I stomp my boot directly into the wide eyed mug as the jaw works soundlessly; obliterating the lesser's face with a satisfying crunch.

Dropping my knee into his chest, I give a shove upward.. collapsing the diaphragm. My voice nothing but the ragged remnants of a mind gone feral as I release a deadly growl- Enjoy the fucking trip, cocksucker. -Slipping a blue black dagger from it's sheath with a whispering ring of vengeance, I raise it high and run it through the lesser's chest until it's buried deep into the steel flooring beneath him.-

Tohrment
[Seeing Zsadist take out the POS lesser, I shout over my shoulder to Vishous] Cover me, I'm going for Phury

[Blocking out the sound of gunfire around me, inside and outside the building, I run to Phury dodging bullets until I make it to his side. I reach for the binds that keep Phury down, the brother face looking more like hamburger than Vampire, he hisses at me and I see an empty hole where one of his fangs should be.] Fuck me...Hold still Phury, were gonna get you home.

[Getting one of his hands free, he immediately throws a meaty fist out that connects with my chin. Head whipping around] Dammit, Phury...[shouting] It's Tohr!

Phury
{Deaf from the gun blast so close to me and unable to make my fogged mind understand the sudden change. Am I dead? Is it over? Suddenly registering rough hands on me. Not dead then, and not going out without a fight.

Adrenaline shooting through me as I feel an arm somehow free. Throwing all my remaining effort into a swing and feeling it connect with the bone and flesh. Growls unheard by my ears leaving my swollen lips struggling as much as possible.}

Zsadist
-Springing to my feet, my palms land against Tohr as Phury's fist connects with his jaw to shove him out of the way with a dark growl.- Back the fuck OFF! –

Turning to face my twin as he flails against the table, the stump of his missing leg banging as he jams his foot down in a weak attempt to jack upwards to defend himself.- Cool your shit, Phury! It's me... it's Z.

-My hands take hold of his shoulders, prepared to shake the fuck out of him to get his ears working, I stare into his eyes.- Fuck. Me. -All the oxygen just got sucked from the room, right? Had to be, because my lungs aren't working right.

Whispering harshly..- What the fuck happened, my brother. Fucking hell.

-The buttery yellow, the golden shine that I'd grudgingly met time and time again... was gone. The black depths of Dhund, the gaze I'd see in my own reflection when I shaved... or stitched myself up.. was the same being mirrored back at me.-

-Avoiding the fist that is weakly swung in my general direction, I bark out..- Knock it the fuck off, Phury. We don't have time for this shit! -Shit! I need to get him out of here ten minutes ago.

Hauling back, I mumble out a 'Sorry, brother.' and ring my twin's bell. Putting the lights out before I duck my head and drag his body to the side of the table... sliding my arms beneath his shoulder and knee to hoist him into a fireman's carry. My legs trembling wildly before I plant my shitkickers wide, taking solid, sure steps to get outside the stinking plant.

My sight shifts to the battle surrounding me, Murhder and Vhayne standing back to back, taking on what seems to be an ever replenishing army of lessers streaming in. I glance down as I feel a wetness seeping into my armpit, thinking Phury's been shot or is leaking blood from one of the wounds I'd briefly seen. Nope. That shit's mine. The hole through my shoulder decides now would be a good time to start throbbing.

Gritting my teeth as I hitch my twin higher onto me, securing him with my arms, I release a violent roar and with only the singular thought of getting my flesh and blood to safety, dematerialize with my twin riding me like a backpack... my vision wavering as I bring us to the Brotherhood's mansion on a dead run.. bellowing for any and all to get their asses moving.. speaking reassuringly to the unconscious form draped over me- Hang on, brother. Just fucking hang on.

Phury
{I felt hands grab onto my shoulders and continued to swing with my free arm, knowing even as I did that there was no real force behind it. The lack of sound disorienting me and my vision not clear enough to make out all the moving shapes in my vision. Just as I locked eyes on a pitch black pair that my mind screamed were familiar, everything went dead.}

Vishous
[Catching the sight of Z disappearing with Phury locked around his shoulders throws me for a second. Whistling low..] Ho-ly SHIT. [The sight of Murhder and Vhayne taking on the pack of lessers outside the plant means shit has cranked up to high. I turn to Tohrment with a smirk being wiped clear as a blur of motion streaks past the corner of my eye. Barking ...] Tohr! FUCK.. to your right!

Tohrment
[Feeling the sharp sting of a bullet piercing my back just as I hear Vishous shouting, the momentum taking me down to a knee as I spin taking aim, hitting a bulls eye right between the lessers eyes, moments before V finishes the job, sending the fucker back to his maker [laughing as I hear him say] Say hello to your Daddy and tell him Vishous will see him soon.

Vishous
[worried eyes meet Tohr’s] You okay, Tohr?

Tohrment
[Looking down to my stomach, my hand covered in blood and seeing the through and through, I nod] Five by Five, V. [No matter how many times, I have been stabbed, shot, and recently blown up...it still fucking hurts.

I stand to my feet, grimacing [as I meet V's eyes.] Clean this shit up and get your ass back to the Mansion, feel me? [I vanish before hearing his response]

Vishous
Fucking Christ on a crutch! [Making a sweep of the interior of the plant, I pocket a few scraps of paper and a box of glass slides before charging outside to check on the current sitch. Nodding to a grinning Murhder, the black blood soaking through his shirt.. pine needles caught in the tangles of hair as he wipes his daggers against his thighs before replacing them in their sheathes.

I'm just in time to watch Vhayne make a virtual shish-kabob of the remaining lesser, the pop-flash occurring as the dagger is wielded like a rapier, the parry and thrust taking him out elegantly while the son of Darius offers up a cocky smile.] Nice job, both of you.. now get your asses back to the mansion. Darius is going to need all the fucking help he can get with Phury, not to mention Tohr took some fucking lead.

[My fingers peel at the lead lined leather covering my hand, the glow already revving up as I watch the two demat on command. Muttering as I stretch my fingers out and grip the door frame. The steel begins to twist as it shifts color from grey.. to red.. to scorching hot white. The smoke begins to rise as the wood and flammables inside catch quickly. Narrowing crystalline eyes against the fumes, I garner a burst of power and the place is engulfed. Turning to fucking ash before my very eyes. A few trees, too. Oops.

Tugging the glove on, snugging down between the fingers, I take a step and dematerialize to the mansion.. on the move to join the others and assess the damage, my mind clicking over to medic as soon as my shitkickers hit the marble. Calling out.. ] Who's where and where we at? [Shrugging out of my coat, ditching my weapons by the staircase, I rub my hands together and follow the voices that respond.]

Phearsom
*Lets out a long goat sigh, gets up and hops to the study. Curls up under a chair. Uneasy* #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Phury’s rescue 3-31-12
Page 1 of 1