Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WithoutSunlight Tohr and Murhder 3.29.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

WithoutSunlight Tohr and Murhder   3.29.12 Empty
PostSubject: WithoutSunlight Tohr and Murhder 3.29.12   WithoutSunlight Tohr and Murhder   3.29.12 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:56 am

Withoutsunlight
@Tohrment_ Nice artwork Tohr!

Tohrment
@WithoutSunlight Thank you Cher....getting my southern Louisiana Cajun on with that pet name... You like?

Withoutsunlight
@Tohrment_ *laughing* I do like. Its what all my friends call me! (RT Thank you Cher getting my southern Louisiana Cajun on with that pet name)

Tohrment
@WithoutSunlight It was either that or Le Petite Femme. But, Cher is much easier to spell. [places a kiss on your wrist]

Murhder
@Tohrment_ @WithoutSunlight -growls at Tohr - back off brother...get your own book and suddenly you're Casa-fucking-nova...

Withoutsunlight
@Tohrment_ *Smiling* I'm up 15 minutes and already kissed by a Warrior, it's going to be a Good Day!

Tohrment
[chuckles as I pet @Murhder on the head] Don't worry, Brother, you will be Casanova someday. @WithoutSunlight

Murhder
@Tohrment_ @WithoutSunlight -grumbles as he snags Sunny away from the brother –

Tohrment
And for the record...@Murhder the kiss was purely platonic. Respect for a worthy female. I know where the line is drawn. @WithoutSunlight

Murhder
@Tohrment_ @WithoutSunlight oh and now you're freaking Webster ....big words...pffft

Tohrment
@Murhder [nods in respect to my brother as I step away from the female] @WithoutSunlight

Withoutsunlight
@Murhder @Tohrment_ *laughing* Told you..good day! Morning @Murhder
(RT -grumbles as he snags Sunny away from the brother –)

Murhder
-nuzzles @WithoutSunlight possessively - morning @Tohrment_

Tohrment
[leans against the door jam, arms crossed over my chest, smiling at the growling @Murhder and his female @WithoutSunlight]

Withoutsunlight
#FIndSomeoneWho - Will growl at their Brother for a simple kiss on the wrist *grinning*

Back to top Go down

WithoutSunlight Tohr and Murhder 3.29.12
Page 1 of 1