Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

ForeLesser and LesserKellan 3.10.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin

PostSubject: ForeLesser and LesserKellan 3.10.12   Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Kellan
Kellan drove the truck into the abandoned meat packing plant dock and pressed the control, opening the huge metal door. Entering the darkened entry, he closed the door behind him and parked the truck near a large metal table that was bolted to the floor in the center of the large main room. Some of the windows had been painted over years ago and the others had recently been covered with newspaper.

ForeLesser
It was perfect for what Damien had in mind. A single light fixture blazed above the table.

Kellan
Kellan got out and went to the back, lowering the tailgate.

ForeLesser
Damien got out of the passenger side, watching as Kellan worked.

Kellan
Pulling on Phury’s pant legs, Kellan dragged the still unconscious Brother to the end of the truck bed. Letting Phury’s legs hang over the edge of the tailgate, he grabbed one of his arms and pulled him up and over one shoulder. Staggering a bit under the weight, he turned and unceremoniously dropped Phury onto the table, his head thudding solidly.

Checking to be sure he was definitely unconscious, Kellan stripped the shirt, pants and boots off Phury, then shackled his wrists and ankles spread-eagle to the table with wide, thick leather straps with buckles. He pulled a longer leather strap under and around the table and across Phury’s chest.

ForeLesser
“Make sure he’s well secured” Damien told him. ‘”I’m not losing this opportunity due to any escapes.”

Kellan
“No problem” Kellan said, adding two more long straps across Phury’s forehead and thighs. Finally, he went back to the truck bed and grabbed a roll of duct tape. Grinning, he told the ForeLesser, “Don’t leave home without it!” Pulling a length of tape off the roll, he covered Phury’s mouth, whistling the theme from ‘MacGyver’ until a quelling look from the ForeLesser made him stop.

ForeLesser
Once Damien was confident that Phury was unable to escape, he told Kellan, “Call the others. I want your team to be the ones watching him. At no time will any of the others be allowed here. I cannot let anything screw this up!”

Kellan
“Yes, sir!” said Kellan with a smile. “You can count on my boys.”

ForeLesser
“You’d better be sure; tell them it’s their life that’s on the line if not.” Damien said with a snarl. “I want round the clock surveillance. He’s not to be left alone under any circumstances.”

Kellan
“You got it.” Kellan grabbed his pager and sent his message. Turning back to Damien, he asked, with a jerk of his head “So…what are you planning for him?”

ForeLesser
Damien’s face lit up with an evil grin. “Much. Yes, indeed….much.” #BDBB

Back to top Go down

ForeLesser and LesserKellan 3.10.12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings :: Archives-
Jump to: