Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Murder's First 'Lesson' 3.8.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin

PostSubject: Murder's First 'Lesson' 3.8.12   Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:36 pm

Vishous
[Tucking the black silk shirt into my leathers, I head down the hall to answer the light rap at the door. Eyeing Murhder as he waits on the couch, legs bouncing, as anxious as a fucking kid at Christmas with the prospects of the evening's plans.] Easy Brother, they're here, true. [Punching in the security code, I open the door.. gloved hand sweeping wide to allow entrance to the two females whose purpose has already been established.] Come in, females. [nodding with appreciation as I look over their perfect compliance with the instructions given.]

@VsCoffinGurl
*smiling up at my Lheage and the others in the room* Good evening, my Lheage, how fare thee?

‏@ArcaneGrace
*Walking into the room behind @VsCoffinGurl, looking around curiously. Nice digs.* Hello.. *eyes widening as I take in the size of the male*

Murhder
-Yeah, he had needed this in a real bad way. Since the "ugly accident" with the last female, he had tried to be good but the lack of sex and blood had taken it's toll on his good mood. Fucking brilliant plan Vishous had...and now soon, he would be taken care of. Getting to his feet from the couch, he spread out the wrinkles in his black boxers and looked to make sure his shitkickers were tied. Might as well make things easier on them all. Leathers were fucking hard to get off in a hurry so, there he stood in anticipation in only his black boxers and hulking huge combat boots-

Tohrment
[Going over the latest reports of the rotations schedule, I decide to make a few changes, seeing that Zsadist and Phury are AWOL. Sighing once again at how comfortable this new chair is I bought. Green and plush and the wheel rolls so smooth. Doesn't get much better. I stand and stretch the sore muscles in my lower back] Damn, I feel old. [Snatching up the rotation I head to the pit to give Vishous and Murhder the bad news. Sucks to be them and I could just about give a shit]

Vishous
[Nodding curtly to the females as they enter, Annika.. a frequent occupant of my table is perfection personified. Well trained and bright eyed with anticipation. Passing over the introductions, I nod to the 'friend' I'd ordered her to bring and turn my eyes to @Murhder_. Reaching for the length of rope that lay coiled on the coffee table, I allow it to slip through my fingers as I form several open loops. Watching @Murhder_'s face, directing my words to Annika and her companion...] Lose the skirts, females.

@VsCoffinGurl
*following my Lheage's direction, I undo the skirt and let it fall to the floor, stepping out of it.* As you wish, my Lheage. * staring up at his diamond gaze, I quietly ask* Where would you like me, my Lheage?

@ArcaneGrace
*Feeling both trepidation and excitement, my fingers shake slightly as I unzip my skirt, sliding it down over my legs and feet*

Vishous
@VsCoffinGurl [Diamond eyes follow your movements as I speak to Murder. Move to the wall, my Brother. You need to pay attention here. [Glancing at the females, I approach them both from behind, slipping the loops of rope around their wrists in turn. Wrapping their tender flesh, I wait to ensure my Brother is paying attention.] See this? NOT too tight, just enough they can't work their way out, true.

Murhder
-Letting his peach colored eyes wash approvingly over the females, he nods to Vishous and moves behind them to watch the lesson. His last attempt at bondage ended bad for the female.- Got it brother...not too tight...

Vishous
[nods as deft fingers move over the rope, adjusting the knots to allow the females two feet between them] Annika, come around with Grace [the tips of my fingers brushing over both of the females backs as I position them properly] On your knees, both of you.

‏@VsCoffinGurl
*kneeling as instructed by Vishous, my pulse quickening in anticipation of pleasing my Lheage* Yes my Lheage, as you wish.

@ArcaneGrace
*Following Annika's lead, face flushed, I concentrate on balancing myself as I lower myself to my knees with my hands tied behind my back. Snagging the fabric of @Murhder_'s boxers with my fangs, I work alongside @VsCoffinGurl slowly working his boxers down his legs. *When they're pooled around his ankles, I rise back up to see one huge cock. Wow, its true. EVERYTHING is big about these males.*

Murhder
-He watched with a dark crooked grin as Vishous maneuvered the females and he liked it. Looking over their submissive forms, his eyes kept returning to the mounds of red hair piled atop their heads, framing their faces. He had the sudden urge to bury his fingers deep and ring those fiery locks spilling out, wanted all that hair tangled around him when they fucked. Reaching a hand out, he could almost feel the softness-

Vishous
[Shaking my head, I bark out sharply] No! You don't touch them, not yet my Brother. [Turning that harsh voice, icy tone toward the kneeling females, I direct their actions] Strip him. With your teeth, slowly. Make sure he enjoys it, feel me?

Tohrment
[Making my way to the kitchen, the mansion eerily quiet for a change. Already, I have become accustomed to the noise of the Brothers, and find it odd that no one is around. With Darius and Wrath are out on patrol, I would have assumed at least Vishous and Murhder would be raiding the fridge, but no. All is quiet. I grab a carrot and toss it to Phearsom and have a go at an apple. As the sweet juice of the Honey Crisp flows down my throat, I head out the kitchen and walk to the pit, shitkickers crunching the pavement along the way. At the door of the pit, I hear the music thumping loud]

‏@VsCoffinGurl
*looking up Murhder, as my fangs gently tug at one side of his boxers, slowly releasing his hardness, with the help of @ArcaneGrace

Murhder
-Jerking his hand back at Vishous barked orders, he growled at the brother before forcing his hands back behind his head. It would be hard not to touch them and he didn't see his control lasting that long. Lowering his gaze, he watched them work at his boxers as his fangs grew long of their own accord, his tongue stroking the length of one slowly in anticipation-

Vishous
[Tossing Murhder a smirk, I squat behind the females.. bare and leather clad fingers slipping around their napes as I direct their lips toward Murhder's cock. Growling deep within in my chest, I instruct them carefully...] Annika, you know what I'm waiting for, true. Show your friend here all you've learned. [Leaning in to brush goateed lips over Grace's ear, I whisper roughly..] Watch your friend, follow her lead. Make him fucking groan, female. [Stepping back as I release their flesh, I cross my arms over my chest and watch intently as the females begin to obey]

‏@VsCoffinGurl
Yes, my Lheage *looking back up to Murhder as my tongue appears from my glossed lips, I start at the base and slowly lick up his huge shaft. My lips then sucking at the skin of his length, and back down to the base, careful with my dainty fangs, feeling heat between my legs, my eyes roaming over his large frame*

‏@ArcaneGrace
*Shivering at the feel of Vishous’ lips along my ear, I sit back on my heels, my breasts thrusting forward slightly, as I watch Annika as she expertly works over Murhder's hard cock. The sight, sounds and smells cause my fangs to lengthen and my sex to moisten further.*

Murhder
-Fucking Hell it was hard not to reach out and grab the female by the head and pull her hard on his length, instead his fingers gripped in his own hair behind his head. Forcing his shoulders against the wall, he watched with blazing eyes as the more experienced of the two worked his cock with her mouth. FUCK. The female knew exactly what she was doing and it warranted a low growl of approval from his chest. Cutting his eyes to the other, he nodded gruffly- You…help her.

‏@VsCoffinGurl
*I snake my tongue all the way up Murhder's cock, and swirl my tongue around the head, then take him into my mouth, moaning as I take him as far as he will go. My throat muscles trying to adjust to his size, I pull back up and suck at the tip, enjoying his response, I take his cock back down, trying to go further, my moans vibrating along his shaft, then releasing his cock to @ArcaneGrace*

‏@ArcaneGrace
*Shuffling on my knees to the spot vacated by @VsCoffinGurl, I kneel up and take as much of his length into my mouth as I can. Pulling back slowly off his cock, I swipe my tongue up along the underside, being sure to pay special attention to the sensitive spot below the head. Being careful of my fangs, I then dive down on his cock, sucking voraciously, bobbing my head up and down in a steady rhythm.*

Vishous
[Sharp diamonds narrow as I watch my Brother reveling in the pleasure the two females are lavishing on him, my own cock a thick, hard ridge demanding its own measure behind my leathers. Slipping a dagger from the fireplace mantle, I move between the females, slicing through the rope with an upward sweep. Replacing the dagger, I grip @ArcaneGrace's rope bound wrists and haul her away from Murhder's cock, lifting her to her feet before she's realized she's lost her prize. Maneuvering her to the coffee table, I lean and sweep the surface clear with my free arm, old copies of SI and empty bottles of ouzo and Stoli crashing to the floor. Roughly shoving her toward it, I growl out a command as I remove the rope bindings with a tug] All fours, female.

Murhder
-The sudden loss of @ArcaneGrace 's hot wet mouth was enough to draw yet another growl in his direction- what the fuck Vishous?

Vishous
[returns the anger with a commanding snarl] Get your ass over here, Brother. Her mouth is still yours, true.

‏@ArcaneGrace
*Initially shocked at the sudden change in direction, confusion sets in as I'm yanked away from Murhder and pulled up off my knees. The clatter of bottles and papers hitting the floor draws my attention to the coffee table, which Vishous has just swiped clean. I suddenly clue in to what's coming for me, and I tremble in excitement as he barks out his order for me to get on all fours.*

Murhder
-With his cock in hand, he shuffled as best he could with his boxers around his shitkickers to the coffee table and back to the female's awaiting mouth, this time burying his hand deep in her scarlet locks but leaving it in place for now- do what you were doing..

Tohrment
[With the music blaring, there was not way that either Vishous or Murhder was going to hear me knocking. Twisting the knob, finding it unlocked, I let myself in just in time to see Murhder shoving his cock inside the mouth of a drop dead gorgeous redhead. Standing there, mouth agape, all the blood in my body rushing straight to the bulge forming in my leathers. I make eye contact with Murhder and when he smiles at me, showing is elongated fangs, I drop the rotation schedule to the floor.

Taking a step forward, I reach for my belt, eyes focusing on wet lips in a steady rhythm. Fuck me if that isn't the most erotic thing I have ever seen. Easing up behind the Female, I reach over and pull the pin keeping her tight bun in place. Red hair cascading over her shoulders, I twine my fingers in the soft curls, pulling her head back, I hear the soft 'plop' of her mouth losing it's sucking on Murhder. I lift her up so her back is against my chest as I scrape my thumb along her little fang, drawing blood. I shove my thumb in her mouth, forcing her to taste my blood. At her soft whimpers..] You like that don't you female? Removing my thump, I once again grab hold of her hair and force her back to her hands and knees] Suck my brother, female. Long and hard.

[Reaching out, I scrape my hand down the ridged column of her spine, circling the little divots on top of her ass. Licking my palm, I reach between her legs and insert two fingers, quickly followed by three. From the expression on Murhder's face, her loud moan must have vibrated through his cock. Her juices thoroughly coating my fingers, I pull them out and replace it with my cock, going balls deep. I bite the inside of my cheek to stop myself from shouting out. Fuuuuuuck, that feels good.]

Vishous
Reaching to pull Annika from her knees, I crank her wrists high, forcing her upper body to bend as she gains her footing. My head whips to the side as the door opens. The expression on Tohrment's face is fucking classic. Knew the Brother would find a way to make it to this party.

Nodding once in his direction as his attention is drawn completely to the female on the coffee table, I wrap an arm around Annika's waist, gloved hand securing her arms firmly to her back.. my body slamming her against the wall as my hips grind in an achingly slow rhythm across her lower belly. Bare hand reaching into the ass pocket of my leathers, I withdraw a leather blindfold to slip over her head, cinching the strap tight before hooking my fingers beneath her delicate jaw. Releasing a dark growl, I drop my lips to her ear.] Well done, female. [I drag razor fangs over the line of your vein, inhaling your scent deeply before driving in hard.. long pulls taken against your pulse.

Unfastening my leathers, I free my straining cock while pressing a thick thigh between your legs, pushing up to pin your hips between the wall and my body. Positioning myself, I plunge in fully on a single, violent thrust... groaning loudly as my head kicks back, fully elongated fangs bared the second your body squeezes against me.]

‏@VsCoffinGurl
*gasping at the sudden intrusion of Vishous impaling my slick, wet heat, my body clenches around his girth. My moans escaping my lips feeling his razor sharp fangs pull away from me. Nothing but sensation in the darkness of the blindfold craving my Lheage to have whatever he wants from me, knowing that I'm his for the taking*

Vishous
[Wrenching my arm from behind Annika, I grip the backs of her thighs and pull her higher onto me, my hips piston wildly as the slick vice pulses around my flesh. Dipping my head to lay my tongue over the twin rivers of blood that have trickled past your collarbone, I pass over the punctures, sealing them as my fingers clench.. digging into trembling muscles]

Murhder
-Watching as Tohrment gave in easily to the temptation, he grinned as the brother took what he wanted while bringing the female's mouth back to his own cock. It wasn't the first time they had shared a female, but it was the first time since coming from the old country. Burying his long fingers into the flowing sea of red that Tohr had released, he fucked her mouth hard while his brother took her just as eager from behind. Yeah, this was gonna be a fucking good night. - #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Murder's First 'Lesson' 3.8.12
Page 1 of 1