Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Darius Encounters Phearsom 3.6.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin

PostSubject: Darius Encounters Phearsom 3.6.12   Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:35 pm

Phearsom
*Scampers back home. Hops up the stairs, runs down the hall. Hides under Darius's bed.*

*Stays under the bed, eating off a piece of chicken...origins top secret*

Darius
{Stretching my limbs as I gradually wake, my nose picks up the scent of chicken. Wondering if Fritz is heating up leftovers from last night, I throw the covers off and throw my legs over the side of the bed. Scuffing my hands through tousled hair, I hear a 'thud' from the opposite side.} What the hell? {Standing, I move around the bed searching for the source. Stooping to pick up the item that fell when I shifted, my brow furrows as I examine the turnip.} Uhhh.. yeah. {I set the vegetable on my dresser before heading into the bathroom to relieve myself with a groan, I step in front of the sink to wash my hands.

Phearsom
*Hears movement above me...stops chewing, drops the piece of chicken. Ears perk up*
*Peeks out from under Darius's bed, watches the giant lumber into the water room. Stays quiet*

Darius
Examining the dark circles beneath my eyes, I shake my head slowly. Haven't been sleeping well, having the Brotherhood here is a relief of sorts. Knowing we're secure. But fuck me. I'd forgotten how rowdy and LOUD they get when crammed into a living space, even though it's as large as the mansion, they still manage to keep shit going all fucking hours of the day. Brush. Rinse. Spit.

Phearsom
*Edges out from under the bed, grabs the shirt laid out on the chair, pulls it back under the bed...lays on it*

Darius
Forsaking the shave routine, I walk back into the bedroom to dress. Pulling on a pair of slacks, I turn to the chair I'd laid out the silk shirt I'd chosen.} 'tha fuck? {Scowling as I comb my fingers through my hair, I return to the closet and grab another off a hanger. Sliding my arms in and buttoning up the front before sitting down on the edge of the mattress to pull on a pair of socks, slipping my feet into a pair of custom made Italian shoes, I stand and open the door. Finding the hall empty of warriors, I walk down the hall to take the ammo inventory before heading down for First Meal.}

Phearsom
*Watches Darius stand and walk out into the hall. Eases out, scampers to the door and peeks around it to see where he is going*

Darius
Oh, for the love of... {Spying the antique comforter that's been missing from my bed lying in front of the weapons room door, I bend to retrieve it with a curse. Filthy! Why the hell had Fritz let this just sit here? Snatching it up to drape it over my arm, I turn the handle and enter, flipping the light switch as my eyes scan the shelves.}

Phearsom
*Bleats in alarm...races down the hall...grabbing one end of the comforter in mouth, tugging on it*

Darius
{Stepping back startled, I turn to see the little goat Tohrment had brought into the household tugging at the comforter.} Hey now.. NO!

Phearsom
*lets go of the comforter at your voice, but nips at your ankles trying to get you to flee Raisin Headquarters*

Darius
{Shaking my foot in an attempt to dislodge the little goat, I stumble back into the weapons room.. dropping the comforter}

Phearsom
*pulls the comforter back into the hallway, scampers back in, races around you in circles...bleating the alarm*

Darius
{Eyes the goat with wary curiosity} Just what the hell has gotten into you? {Pulling myself to my feet, I step back to avoid the tiny hooves stampeding around me} Whoa, whoa, whoa! Easy little guy! {I step out of the weapons room, back into the hall to retrieve the comforter once more} This belongs in my room.. not out here, feel me?

Phearsom
*hops back into the hall, sits on your foot. Relieved the raisins didn't wake. Ignores the comforter for now. Bleats proudly*

Darius
{Raising a brow at the goat now parking his ass on my foot, I can't help but laugh at the noises he's issuing.} If only I knew what you're so happy about... .{Bending to scoop you around the belly, I lift you to my chest like an errant pup while lifting the comforter with the other. Stepping into my bedroom to drop it down the laundry chute, I close the door behind me... carrying you down the stairs as I head to the dining room for First Meal.}

Phearsom
*ears twitch happily at the free ride down the big stairs...nuzzles your arm. Bleats a little...looking around*
*Sits under the huge table, listening to the voices and sounds of the giants above me. Eyes the leathers....*

Darius
{I lean down and set the goat on the hardwood, continuing on to take a seat at the head of the table.. mouth watering with the amazing aromas filling the air, my stomach growls as I begin to fill my plate and turn my thoughts to the glitch in the schedule I'd run across when Tohrment had passed it on.} #BDBB

Phearsom
*Hops back into Darius's room. Grabs the silk shirt from under the bed...leaves the chicken leg. Runs back to Tohrment's room*
Back to top Go down

Darius Encounters Phearsom 3.6.12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings :: Archives-
Jump to: