Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Cameo Lords and ForeLesser 2.29.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin

PostSubject: Cameo Lords and ForeLesser 2.29.12   Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:37 pm

Cameo Lords
@WithoutSunlight oh you got a leapday pressy? oooooh...maybe I will get one from ForeLesser ! something explosive! -laughs-

Tohrment
Female... you need to find someone with better class, and one that doesn't smell like an old woman.

Cameo Lords
-looks at you and snorts- He has class! It’s just a bit explosive...you’re just jealous you not as classy -laughs-

Torhment
[chuckles at the delusional female] He is the kind that would literally Kill you with love.

Cameo Lords
awww poor thing...you forgot who I am again...I can equal and overpower him without even trying...he’s just fun!

Tohrment
Just make sure you bring your knives on your date with ForeLesser. I have a feeling you will need them, true?

WithoutSunlight
Oh don’t date the ForeLesser you'll never get the smell off!

Cameo Lords
@WithoutSunlight urghhh hell no...don't want to date him -cringes- Just want to exchange tactics -laughs-

ForeLesser
-cringes- Cringes? Really? I've done nothing to warrant that!

Cameo Lords
FL My friend, cute as you are...You ain’t no Torin Lords -laughs-

ForeLesser
Old Woman Tohrment? The term is BABY Powder. Nowhere does it say Old Woman Powder!

ForeLesser
“He has class! It’s just a bit explosive”... Well and good until you got to the 'cringes' part.

Cameo Lords
Well you do and you are...Don't be so picky! I'm your only fan! -grins-

ForeLesser
Damien addressed the pkg to Cameo Lords, put a SWAK on it, and dropped it at her house with a smirk, "Enjoy"

Cameo Lords
Takes pkg and sits down, smiles at the "Sealed with a Kiss" Opens it slowly and peeks inside- Oh! FL You shouldn't have.. Takes out teensy tiny explosive and throws it on the table, watches it go "Fizzzz POOF" with a teensy tiny billow of smoke. Laughs and sends pkg to FL with "Explosives for Dummies, you're not doing it right" SWAK's and leave's it at his door- Enjoy!

ForeLesser
If you'd RATHER I blow up my only fan....Your choice. Was trying to be classy....

Cameo Lords
Never! You need to teach me the art of explosive my friend -winks- and FL...your gift most certainly had class, just like you -smiles-

ForeLesser
I already have a #2. Perhaps if that doesn't work out....

Cameo Lords
Your right....keep me on speed dial...you never know right?

ForeLesser
In my line of work, things are apt to change daily. *smirks*

Cameo Lords
Yup, know exactly what you mean...things just never work out as planned... Good personnel is hard to come by...spill a few guts and most run screaming -shrugs- Limits your pick for a new #2nd huh

ForeLesser
*notes Cameo Lords not squeamish*

Cameo Lords
Hell no -laughs- Where is the fun in clean hands after a job well done? Want it done right? Do it slow and keep them conscious. It's so much more rewarding if they get to fully experience their own destruction...otherwise it just isn't fun!

ForeLesser
"Do it slow and keep them conscious" Hmmm... might need that for an upcoming 'project'. Thanks! #2 material indeed. *smiles*

Vishous
[Narrowing icy eyes in the direction of the Forelesser, I unsheathe my daggers with a metallic hiss] Bold fucker, showing your face here.

ForeLesser
Butt out. This is between me and Cameo_Lords.

Vishous
[Glances between the two, knowing full well Cameo Lords can hold her own] Yeah, right Johnson & Johnson..

ForeLesser
Ignore him. He's jealous. You have any more ideas?

Cameo Lords
smelling salts are always good, some tend to pass out...we can't have that happening can we...

ForeLesser
Yes, yes. A possibility. You sound like you have experience. Resume?

Cameo Lords
I have been known to dabble here and there -polishes nails on shirt- As far as the #2 position is concerned tho? I don't do 2nd best all to well...

ForeLesser
In that case, perhaps as a consultant?

Cameo Lords
Consultant I can do, taking order I can't -laughs- unless your name is Torin Lords then I take some orders but not all...

ForeLesser
Good. I'm satisfied with consultant. I'll keep you posted.

Cameo Lords
Feel free to call upon me for painful pointers at any time, after a 1000 years I've picked up some nifty stuff -winks-

vampyre_j
*frowns* Helping the ForeLesser Cameo Lords?

Cameo Lords
Of course I am...we all had to start somewhere right? He needs a consultant, I have a 1000 years worth of experience.

vampyre_j
Consultant? I figured he's be confident enough in himself where he wouldn't need one. He's smart picking you tho.

ForeLesser
No man is an island nor am I unwise enough to let my ego forego experience. #BDBB

Cameo Lords
#FF My "Special" Friend, the creator of disaster and pain...the master of Devious! the Explosive one ForeLesser

ForeLesser
My very own shout out! (You already got the consulting job. No worries!)
Back to top Go down

Cameo Lords and ForeLesser 2.29.12
Page 1 of 1